168 hour Ofqual regulated Level 5 TEFL/TESOL certification

Learn to teach English!
Learn to teach English!

Welcome to the newest gold standard in TEFL certification; the 168 hour Ofqual regulated course will proved you with the teaching skills necessary to teach English abroad.

The program is jammed with 11 modules of English teacher preparation, which will allow you to feel more confident walking into the classroom.

Chock full of videos, podcasts and images, you won't find a more dynamic TEFL training course!

You'll have 24/7 access to the program and 6 months study time so you can fit tailor your learning experience around any work or university commitments.

You will gain 29 Credit Points at Level 5 (RQF) on successful completion of this course. Equivalent to CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL. Qualification Number 601/5234/5 on the OFQUAL Register.

• 168 hours of TEFL training
  • Ofqual regulated Level 5 qualification (CELTA & Trinity CertTESOL equivilent)
  • Personal tutor support
  • Expert job hunting advice
  • 70 page Grammar eBook

Claim your TEFL brochure!

Learn everything you need to know about getting TEFL certified...and the best places to teach abroad! As specialists in helping first-time English teachers venture into the ESL world, rest assured we're the best choice with our top-rated reviews!

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 2
  • Job Assistance 8
Charlotte

Great company!

I signed up to do a course with Premier TEFL a few months ago and since then I have had some issues at home with family illnesses and being unable to log into the account due to problems with my email however when I did manage to log in a wonderful girl called Kate Popova helped me with extending the course when I thought I wouldn't be able to!

The online chat service is a great help and provides brilliant customer service at just a click.

I cannot wait to get stuck into the course properly and receive my diploma!