168 Hour Ofqual Regulated Level 5 TEFL/TESOL Certification

Learn to teach English!
Learn to teach English!

Welcome to the newest gold standard in TEFL certification; the 168 Hour Ofqual regulated course will proved you with the teaching skills necessary to teach English abroad.

The program is jammed with 11 modules of English teacher preparation, which will allow you to feel more confident walking into the classroom.

Chock full of videos, podcasts, and images, you won't find a more dynamic TEFL training course!

You'll have 24/7 access to the program and 6 months of study time so you can fit tailor your learning experience around any work or university commitments.

You will gain 29 Credit Points at Level 5 (RQF) on the successful completion of this course. Equivalent to CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL. Qualification Number 601/5234/5 on the OFQUAL Register.

• 168 hours of TEFL training
  • Ofqual regulated Level 5 qualification (CELTA & Trinity CertTESOL equivilent)
  • Personal tutor support
  • Expert job hunting advice
  • 70 page Grammar eBook & Lesson Planning eBook

COVID Support Response

All COVID affected students can avail of a further 15% discount off ALL TEFL COURSES by using the code: SUBSIDY.

• Instruction 9.6
  • Academic Rigor 8.1
  • Job Assistance 8.9
  • Content 9
  • Engagement 8
  • Platform 8
Susan

Thorough programme and good customer service

The course material is thorough and provides plenty of resources to help students get started in a career in TEFL. The 168 hour course is a good choice to satisfy the teaching certification requirements of almost any school. I was a bit disappointed to find out the hard copy Ofqual certificate costs an extra $89, although this may not be necessary for most people to have. I urgently needed a certificate for work visa purposes and due to COVID-19, TQUK is not currently even printing Ofqual certificates. However, Premier TEFL's customer support was extremely helpful and sent me a hard copy of the 168-hour course certificate (not official Ofqual but still an "original certificate") express at no extra charge. I was happy with this prompt service and am looking forward to starting my new career.

Nick

Look no further!

I read HUNDREDS of reviews for other programs and I'm positive I found the perfect one. The course is at your own pace, the material is rigorous enough to make it stimulating, and the support staff is great. I'm a UCLA graduate and I am surprised at how much I learned and loved this course. I'm interested in tutoring and teaching English online and one of the job requirements is a TEFL.

I'm glad my certification is regulated by an outside organization (Ofqual). Anything that can beef-up an "online certification" is important.

PremierTEFL is a great fit for anyone who cares. I say that simply because the course requires self-motivation and interest in teaching English. Starting the course I definitely had self-motivation but not an overwhelming passion for teaching English. But my mind has been changed! The course does an amazing job of showcasing why English teaching is important

Great course! Sign up!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would have purchased a longer course. I thought 168 hours would be enough material but after the few first modules, I wanted more specialized information.
Iza

It was all a surprise!

It was the first time I bought a course online and I had a lot of second thoughts before buying one. I decided on this one because of the good reviews and the great discount price!
I am glad I did! The course has a simple layout, gives clear instructions and has valuable information.
Customer operations are very friendly, answer quickly all your questions and you can reach them in various ways (mail, phone, text messages)
During all this time I have been receiving mail with job opportunities for teaching abroad. This is very helpful!
The only thing I would change is the annoying background music in the videos..
I have purchased another 5 courses and I starting them today!!!!

The background music from the videos, easier navigation.
Francesco

Just the best Ofqual Regulated Level 5 TEFL online course you could ever find!

In the beginning, I was a bit skeptical about getting an online certification that would be able to give me all the knowledge I need to teach English abroad. You know, we always have been used to have direct interaction way of learning, so it's quite normal to be worried about this, I would say. In a few hours of studying, and since passing through the very first chapters, I understood my concerns were unfounded. Super clear explanations let you enter in teaching worlds as easy as cutting the butter. One of the best features is the key concepts' recycling you'll find throughout the course, which makes you acquire the information much more easily. You can definitely see all the great effort made to construct the course, even just for how well is structured the successions of lessons, going from the basic concepts to more specific ones, but always in a smoothy way. The second great advantage of Premier TEFL courses that you guys will certainly notice by yourself right away is the assistance you've got for every little problem you'll come across: you'll be assigned to a personal tutor, and you can write him/her by email and in few hours you will receive the answer. In this regard, thank you so much Martin for your patience! Finally, the last gem you will be grateful for, it is the online chat you've got on the website, that comes to rescue you when you need a quick solution to any problem. Where else can you find an instant messaging service at your disposal?
Are you looking as well for abroad experiences? No problems at all, the guys will organize for you an amazing paid teaching experience somewhere in the worlds you may like! You literally have no time to realize and you already are in some stunning country having the best of your life experiences. There will never be enough words to describe how much I appreciated this journey, so I will just say THANK YOU!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
They were definitely the great cultures I met during my journey. I thought I would simply teach English, but it was instead an explosion of flavors, smells, and colors.
Donald

Top Notch Company

Love this company. I took their 168 hour Ofqual regulated TEFL course. Since completing that, I enrolled in and completed their 30 hour IELTS and am now enrolled in the 30 Teaching Online course. The 168 hour course was broken down into eleven sections and it took me from beginning to end. The 30 hour IELTS course taught on each section of the exam separately which made it easy to follow. I am not college educated and even though I was challenged, I was able to understand and complete everything in these courses. Definitely worth every cent spent. Thank you.

The only thing I would improve is checking the essay answers quicker.
Karen

After much research I chose TEFL Premier.

I had not been in school in a while. My expectation was I would watch a live streaming of the faculty on video. That is not how the courses are set up. It is an eleven module course in total and after module three I decided to create my own outlines a la college and law school. It helped me see all the points on the test are covered in the tutorial. It gave structure and I had time for some extra reading some referenced in the notes and some not. I enjoyed the lesson plans ideas and found it fun to be creative. The tutors were helpful after I got stuck on one question ten times. Hence my outlining kicked in and the answer was right in front of the whole time. So it was fun and rewarding and I have a few classes left. I was very happy with Premier.

Maybe some more information about teaching visas abroad. Turns out I might be too old for some countries. I assumed that if you were teaching under cloak of a TEFL program VISA requirements are waived maybe? I’m not ready to go overseas for a while and I am confident it will all come together. If not, there is always teaching from the computer and saving overseas for vacation or volunteering.
Gina

Great course

PremierTEFL has been a great experience. I already had some experience as a trainer, mentor and as a teacher of personal development, but I definitely got more tools and information through the 168 hours course. They provide with a lot of material that is presented in different ways. They preach as a teacher you should pay attention to your learner's needs and that's what they do as well in their course (for as much this is possible in an online course). The customer service is great. I had a few questions and got a very quick response from them!
For me personally, I will use this course for online teaching as an addition to my online coaching business.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
For me, it would have worked better if I could look at all the course material (so all the modules) first and find connections between the different modules. This was not possible, because you have to finish module 1 to go to module 2, etc. For me, this was a downside.
Loverne

ENLIGHTENING

Premier TEFL has taught me much although I have been a teacher of English for over 30 years. Every lesson that I go through exposes me to something new, which I incorporate in instructing my students. Presently, I teach writing in the sciences at the university level and I have been using much of what I have learnt from this programme. I am preparing for my retirement and plan to travel the world and teach English and already I feel confident that I will meet much success as a result of studying with Premier TEFL. I would advise teachers of English at all levels, regardless of where they teach to get involved with Premier TEFL. It has made my time as a teacher so enjoyable and has afforded me ease of passage for every aspect of English that I have taught.