168 Hour Ofqual Regulated Level 5 TEFL/TESOL certification

Learn to teach English!
Learn to teach English!

Welcome to the newest gold standard in TEFL certification; the 168 Hour Ofqual regulated course will proved you with the teaching skills necessary to teach English abroad.

The program is jammed with 11 modules of English teacher preparation, which will allow you to feel more confident walking into the classroom.

Chock full of videos, podcasts, and images, you won't find a more dynamic TEFL training course!

You'll have 24/7 access to the program and 6 months of study time so you can fit tailor your learning experience around any work or university commitments.

You will gain 29 Credit Points at Level 5 (RQF) on the successful completion of this course. Equivalent to CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL. Qualification Number 601/5234/5 on the OFQUAL Register.

• 168 hours of TEFL training
  • Ofqual regulated Level 5 qualification (CELTA & Trinity CertTESOL equivilent)
  • Personal tutor support
  • Expert job hunting advice
  • 70 page Grammar eBook & Lesson Planning eBook

Claim your TEFL brochure!

Learn everything you need to know about getting TEFL certified...and the best places to teach abroad! As specialists in helping first-time English teachers venture into the ESL world, rest assured we're the best choice with our top-rated reviews!

• Instruction 9.5
  • Academic Rigor 7.3
  • Job Assistance 9
Gina

Great course

PremierTEFL has been a great experience. I already had some experience as a trainer, mentor and as a teacher of personal development, but I definitely got more tools and information through the 168 hours course. They provide with a lot of material that is presented in different ways. They preach as a teacher you should pay attention to your learner's needs and that's what they do as well in their course (for as much this is possible in an online course). The customer service is great. I had a few questions and got a very quick response from them!
For me personally, I will use this course for online teaching as an addition to my online coaching business.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
For me, it would have worked better if I could look at all the course material (so all the modules) first and find connections between the different modules. This was not possible, because you have to finish module 1 to go to module 2, etc. For me, this was a downside.
Loverne

ENLIGHTENING

Premier TEFL has taught me much although I have been a teacher of English for over 30 years. Every lesson that I go through exposes me to something new, which I incorporate in instructing my students. Presently, I teach writing in the sciences at the university level and I have been using much of what I have learnt from this programme. I am preparing for my retirement and plan to travel the world and teach English and already I feel confident that I will meet much success as a result of studying with Premier TEFL. I would advise teachers of English at all levels, regardless of where they teach to get involved with Premier TEFL. It has made my time as a teacher so enjoyable and has afforded me ease of passage for every aspect of English that I have taught.

Savanna

20+ Years teaching languages, I loved the Premier TEFL program!

Premier TEFL has been an engaging learning process. I am a veteran world language instructor with 20+ years of teaching experience at the university level. I am wanting to travel and teach ESL as I am approaching retirement and decided to get my certification. I have found so much useful information, techniques, and perspectives on the language learning process here. Premier TEFL is remarkably engaging, and the many tips and tools I will immediately put to use in the French classes I am already teaching. Thank you!!!

Some of the quiz questions were difficult to answer on a technical level. Over-all the testing really helped me to solidify the information, and absorb it better.
Charlotte

Great company!

I signed up to do a course with Premier TEFL a few months ago and since then I have had some issues at home with family illnesses and being unable to log into the account due to problems with my email however when I did manage to log in a wonderful girl called Kate Popova helped me with extending the course when I thought I wouldn't be able to!

The online chat service is a great help and provides brilliant customer service at just a click.

I cannot wait to get stuck into the course properly and receive my diploma!