View Other Details
By choosing the tutored option you will have access to the support and assistance of our experienced online tutors for the duration of the course. You will be able to contact a tutor at any time with any questions or problems you may have, and they will respond with advice via email within one working day.
Teaching English online is one of the fastest growing areas of the TEFL market. It is thought that by the end of 2020 there may even be more people learning English online around the world than those taking part in traditional classroom based lessons. By taking this course you will learn how to adapt your existing teaching skills and knowledge to suit this specific area of the TEFL world.
Once you have completed the course you will be given access to a unique graduate network, connecting you to ITTT CTEO alumni currently employed by many of the major employers in online teaching.
CTEO Target Group
- This course is designed for those who are already TEFL/TESOL or equivalent certified.
- The course is designed for anyone who is currently working or intends to work within the field of teaching English online.
- No previous experience or training in teaching English online is required to complete this course.
- This certificate is your foot into the door of working online - away from the 9-to-5 lifestyle!
- Internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL certification by the Online TESOL and TEFL Standards Agency (OTTSA)
- TEFL courses for native and fluent English speakers
- Access to a vast network of schools worldwide and online
- ITTT has more than 25 Years in the Teacher Training Industry