• Online

Certifications
Online TEFL Online TESOL TEFL TESOL

Pricing

$175 USD
The tutored option of this course is priced at $275 and without tutor ($175 USD)
By choosing the tutored option you will have access to the support and assistance of our experienced online tutors for the duration of the course. You will be able to contact a tutor at any time with any questions or problems you may have, and they will respond with advice via email within one working day.
Jul 23, 2020
May 06, 2021

Teaching English online is one of the fastest growing areas of the TEFL market. It is thought that by the end of 2020 there may even be more people learning English online around the world than those taking part in traditional classroom based lessons. By taking this course you will learn how to adapt your existing teaching skills and knowledge to suit this specific area of the TEFL world.

Once you have completed the course you will be given access to a unique graduate network, connecting you to ITTT CTEO alumni currently employed by many of the major employers in online teaching.

CTEO Target Group
- This course is designed for those who are already TEFL/TESOL or equivalent certified.
- The course is designed for anyone who is currently working or intends to work within the field of teaching English online.
- No previous experience or training in teaching English online is required to complete this course.

Program Highlights

• This certificate is your foot into the door of working online - away from the 9-to-5 lifestyle!
  • Internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL certification by the Online TESOL and TEFL Standards Agency (OTTSA)
  • TEFL courses for native and fluent English speakers
  • Access to a vast network of schools worldwide and online
  • ITTT has more than 25 Years in the Teacher Training Industry

• Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Neil

ITTT 170 hour TEFL / TEO Course

I've recently completed the ITTT 120 hour TEFL course and their 50 hour Teaching English Online course. I found each of the courses contained relatable content, and having the same / similar layout made it easy to navigate. The course material was extensive and covered all relevant aspects related to teaching English. I especially enjoyed the TEO course, as this where I hope to get employment in the future. I would highly recommend these courses to anyone with some spare time, and wanting to try something new. I've never taught before, but believe it will be a fun way to meet people from different cultures than my own.

Jimmy

Useful course during Lockdown

I wanted to clear this over six months and enrolled in Feb 2020.

We have to stay at home during this period due to the lockdown. So I enjoyed the learning. Got a job offer after that too. Thank you!

The best part is being able to do this at home and at our free time. I wanted to go to British Council to take up a similar course but it's hard to fit that in with daily job considerations.

All things considered, this is value for money.

Of course, in a physical class, we make friends. Guess we will have to do that part later! Good luck and have fun if you take this course up

What was your funniest moment?
I had to sing a song and tell stories to my class when the computer stopped working. So I structure the class to talk about their favourite songs and singers.
Sor

Teaching English Online during Coronavirus

What do we need during this time to find an online job? Of course to get TEFL certified and apply for a job. I personally took the course as after several years of teaching in class, and I found the suggestions given are actually accurate and ones that truly work in class. Many things contained in the course were things that really needed to know. Throughout the course, it kept me involved and gave me the essential knowledge to teach English as a second language Online. Moreover, they assisted me to find a job and now already teaching online. I definitely recommend it!

Everything pretty great so far just sometimes the connection was slow