View Other Details
By choosing the tutored option you will have access to the support and assistance of our experienced online tutors for the duration of the course. You will be able to contact a tutor at any time with any questions or problems you may have, and they will respond with advice via email within one working day.
The 220-hour Master Package with tutor support offers three courses in one, all conducted online with full tutor support. The Master Package comprises of three parts:
Part 1: 120-hour TEFL course with tutor & videos
Part 2: 50-hour course in business English (CTBE)
Part 3: 50-hour course in teaching English to young learners (CTEYL)
Part 1 (the 120-hour TEFL course) must be taken and completed first, though parts 2 and 3 can be taken in any order after that. Course participants are offered the option of either receiving three individual certificates as they progress through the Master Package course, or a single 220-hour certificate on completion of all course components. Please note that it’s not possible to receive both.
- This certificate is your foot into the door of teaching abroad or online
- Internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL certification by the Online TESOL and TEFL Standards Agency (OTTSA)
- TEFL courses for native and fluent English speakers
- Access to a vast network of schools worldwide and online
- ITTT has more than 25 Years in the Teacher Training Industry