220-hour TEFL/TESOL Master Package for Teaching English Abroad and Online

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, ITTT TEFL has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

220-hour TEFL Certificate Sample
220-hour TEFL Certificate Sample

The 220-hour Master Package with tutor support offers three courses in one, all conducted online with full tutor support. The Master Package comprises of three parts:

Part 1: 120-hour TEFL course with tutor & videos

Part 2: 50-hour course in business English (CTBE)

Part 3: 50-hour course in teaching English to young learners (CTEYL)

Part 1 (the 120-hour TEFL course) must be taken and completed first, though parts 2 and 3 can be taken in any order after that. Course participants are offered the option of either receiving three individual certificates as they progress through the Master Package course, or a single 220-hour certificate on completion of all course components. Please note that it’s not possible to receive both.

• This certificate is your foot into the door of teaching abroad or online
  • Internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL certification by the Online TESOL and TEFL Standards Agency (OTTSA)
  • TEFL courses for native and fluent English speakers
  • Access to a vast network of schools worldwide and online
  • ITTT has more than 25 Years in the Teacher Training Industry

• Content 9.8
  • Engagement 9.4
  • Platform 9.4
Nazlı

My Thoughts about the TESOL Program

This program was a completely great experience. It gave me useful knowledge which I’ve been implementing while teaching in my classes. Information, suggestions and recommendations given to us are totally advantageous. I’m so happy to apply for the program. When I had finished it, I found a job in a college and now I’m looking forward to researching a new job in any other countries when I get more experiences. I want to improve myself by taking a look at my notes that I took while studying this certificate program’s lessons. Thanks a lot!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
It was definitely wasabi. When I was in the US, one of my Japan friends invited me for the dinner and I ate it in 2017.
Response from ITTT TEFL

Thanks for your excellent rating, Nazlı! It's so great to hear that you enjoyed your course experience with ITTT. All the best to you!

Natalie

The best decision!

I started with just the online certifications then almost a year later upgraded to include classroom experience. While a generous 6 months is allotted for each course to be completed, if you have the motivation the courses can be completed much sooner. The lessons were informative and academically relevant. For someone who was not an educator coming into the courses the overall program was very helpful in explaining how to teach English as a foreign language. Once I completed the "in class" practicum, I had a new-found confidence in my education abilities. The support staff was very helpful and would answer questions promptly and comprehensively. They provided very helpful feedback and advice. I now work in a wonderful job as a English conversation teacher.

I understand that demand was down for TEFL and TESOL teaching and classes when I took the in class practicum. I was the only student in the class. With my lack of education experience, this was helpful because I was able to get more in depth and better one on one. I completed this program during the 4th of July week. I feel that, while the time frame was perfect for my busy schedule, the teacher had been inconvenienced. Maybe offer a few less class options so that the educators do not have to scramble for one student and maybe the class can fill up with more students.
Response from ITTT TEFL

Thank you for your excellent rating, Natalie! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your course and learned a lot! We wish you all the best for your future endeavors!

Nicanor

Lack of Tutor Support

The 220-hour Master Package was well designed for new teachers, providing three certification programs in one package. I took first the foundational course, then teaching English for young learners, and finally teaching English for business people. The Canvas platform was very easy to use, the content is great providing what a teacher needs to know. The combination of reading, writing, listening materials made very interesting each course. I would suggest more videos in TEYL and business English.
The so-called experienced tutors were very formal and not helpful with the student's needs. They always told me to read the instructions. If I ever take a course with ITTT I will sign up without a tutor.
I enjoyed working on the materials. I recommend 100% to anyone looking for TEFL Certification!
Cheers, Nicanor

More videos because visual learning is important to me.
More friendly tutor to deal with learning issues rather than zealous guardians of the learning platform.
Response from ITTT TEFL

Thank you for your detailed review, Nicanor! We appreciate it and are sorry to hear you had some issues with your tutor. We are always trying to do better and improve so this is very valuable feedback for us. All the best to you!

Nick

Good comprehensive course

This was a very comprehensive course and intro to TOEFL and some special populations. Without COVID I would have liked to take advantage of some in-person learning, but this was a good way to get my bearings and learn about pedagogy from home. While the material was extensive, it was a lot of reading and pre-recorded videos that have started to show a little bit of age. More interactive content would have been better for staying engaged and not needing to re-visit material as much for the quiz portions.

The material could probably stand to be updated and revised to be a bit more interactive for at-home learners.
Response from ITTT TEFL

Thank you for your review, Nick! We appreciate your honest words and wish you all the best for your teaching career :)

Sheresa

220-hour TEFL/TESOL Master Package

I have only completed the 120 hour TEFL Certification part of this class package as it contains three parts-120 TEFL Certification, Business English, and Young Learners. Hence, so far the first class in this package, the 120-hour TEFL/TESOL Certification class, was presented in a very straightforward manner which made me want to learn more. I thought that the sequence of the modules, having a module of grammar, followed by a module of classroom/pedagogy were also appropriate as the grammar and language units were longer and more intense. The videos reinforced the content well with real life demonstrations of pedagogy and thorough explanations of content. The final exam for this section challenged me to explore more about the role of teachers in helping English Learners learn the English language.

Include a lesson planning and ESA practice instruction activity for students to complete.
Response from ITTT TEFL

Thank you for your top rating, Sheresa! We really appreciate it and wish you all the best.