• Online

Job Placement
Certifications
Online TEFL Online TESOL TEFL TEFL (Hybrid) TESOL

Pricing

Discounted from $450 USD, this Advanced 120-Hour TEFL/TESOL Course is now on promotion!
Sep 16, 2021
Jan 14, 2022
0 travelers are looking at this program

Develop a deep understanding of TEFL/TESOL theory and become an expert teacher - online or abroad - with this Advanced 120-Hour TEFL/TESOL Course!

Written assessments will allow you to test your knowledge and receive quality tutor feedback, this program will give you the knowledge that you need to excel as an educator in the classroom or online.

What are the benefits of written assessments?

- Allow you to gain a deeper understanding of practical TEFL/TESOL teaching
- Prepare you to transition seamlessly into your role as a teacher
- Provide you with clarity on how to develop your skills
- Equip you with greater confidence to teach online
- Highlight your strengths and areas to improve

How Dux supports you during this course:

✓ Feedback from qualified teachers
✓ Expert teaching tips to reinforce your learning
✓ Online teaching guidance and resources
✓ Advanced job placement support from Dux Recruitment
✓ Additional free resources for teaching online or abroad

Program Highlights

• Accredited and internationally recognized
  • Digital certificate upon completion (professional printed copies available)
  • Learn how to teach English to students of all ages, children to adults
  • Learn how to teach online or abroad, classroom management, and more!
  • Written assessments and expert tutor feedback

• Content 10
  • Engagement 8.5
  • Platform 10
Jess

Affordable, Simple and Enjoyable

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. It was very user friendly and the content was to the point. I started this course in order to improve on my own ability as an online English teacher and I was taught a great deal of valuable information. It was also very helpful to be given insight as to what the teaching industry entails as well as what students may expect and experience. Ultimately, this course was affordable, simple and enjoyable. I had a good experience through studying this course and I highly recommend Dux TEFL for anyone wanting to teach English abroad.

1 person found this review helpful.
Ruth Naomi

Excellent course !

Excellent course. It has given me a wide insight of what the teaching industry actually entails and how to educate young learners and what to expect for the ESL. Definitely enjoyed doing this . Dux TEFL is legit and very affordable. Anyone who aspires to become a teacher not just abroad but within their home country I would recommend DUX TEFL as they provide a vast experience overall . Ps they also provide you with various resources (YouTube links ) which is very helpful . Thank you DUX TEFL. Keep up the amazing work !

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
On my first attempt with Quiz 1 i failed and freaked out a little bit because how am going to proceed i need to pass .. i took a breath and told myself I can do this . I called it a night and tried again in the morning . On my second attempt i passed the quiz. Moral is keep going and never quit on yourself !