14 Day Northern Thailand Adventure

An amazing 14 day experience starting in Bangkok and ending in the beautiful Northern city of Chiang Mai. On this trip we will show you some of the coolest stuff central and Northern Thailand has to offer. As always you’ll travel in a group and will not have to worry about a thing. We take care of all the details so you can kick back, take in the incredible sights and enjoy the varied & awesome activities we have lined up for you.

• Jungle trek & hill tribe village stay

• Staff 10
  • Organization 9.2
Andreas

Amazing Experience

We just arrived back home after the 14 Day Northern Thailand Tour with Trutravels and miss Thailand, our fellow travelers and especially our wonderful tour guides Mickey, Darrin and intern Whiskey every day. The three of them did a fantastic job in making everybody feel welcome and at home in a foreign country. We learned a lot about Thai culture, food and even a few Thai words. Everything was well organized and worth every penny. I loved the elephants, the ziplining, the hill tribe, the waterfalls... but what I loved most was the unique and fun atmosphere in our group. I would definitely do another tour with Trutravels and I would especially recommend our guides Mickey, Darrin and Whiskey. They really did everything to make this a once in a lifetime experience for all of us! Friends forever!

Louise

14 Day Northern Thailand Adventure

Truely a great tour with a great group of people ranging in age from 18 - 37. There are lots of activities included to suit all tastes, from an adventurous 5 hour jungle trek and overnight village stay to chilling out at the amazing Chang Mai Grand Canyon water park. The guides Mickey, Darrin and Whisky were great, injecting lots of fun and laughter. They went out of their way to help us and looked after me when ill. The food included in the day time activities was always tasty and a good standard. Would thoroughly recommend this trip to all!

The overnight train was even a great experience. All of the hotels we stayed in were of a good standard and very clean.

You visit lots of temples on this trip so ensure you pack enough clothing

Louise

Awesome 14 day north trip

Our tour guide were the epic Delaney and one Way.
The trip was exactly as advertised... great for the solo traveller lots of content and fun things to do as well as some culture. Just make sure you are ready for the step climbing lol.
The trip was amazing and Delaney was a powerhouse of energy and fun.
The trip is packed with great activities and you can pick and choose how much extra fun you want in the bars after.
Great times and I would definately travel again with trutravells.
My favourite part of the trip was the elephant sanctuary and the zip lining was great too!
I did not enjoy the cave as much but I think that’s a personal thing as I found I do not like the confined spaces or spiders. However being rafted in and out was fun and others enjoyed it.
I think the trip was managed well and the accommodation good. It had everything we need. It is worthwhile reminding people that the overnight trains feel like you are in the Arctic on the top bunks! But again that may just be me and it was still comfortable.
I had an amazing time that I wish I could repeat !
Many thanks guys x

It would be nice for a bit more specific culture knowledge in the north and even be taught a few basic words in thai but that’s just me thinking about what more can be included
Natasha Stanbury
Natasha

Amazing trip would recommend it anyone and everyone

Best trip of my life, loved every second of it! Pushed myself out of my comfort zone and everyone on the trip really make me feel at home. The tour guides were great fun, organised and also ensuring your were enjoying yourself. Couldn’t thank them enough for making the experience what it was. All of the activities where everything and more I could ask for, I have made some great memories I will cherrish forever. Even the overnight trains weren’t that bad!!

Highlights for me that stood out were the elephant sanctuary, jungle trek and hill tribes stay and the temple tour on bikes. But every day was a great day all the accommodation was perfect, a real bonus having a swimming pool too. The food included in the tour was fantastic, great value for money exceeding all my expectations.

Anna

Tru Travels Northern Thailand & Beaches tour

I've just finished both the Northern Thailand tour with Delaney and One Way and the Southern Thailand tour with Pom Pom and Steven and could easily recommend tru travels for its variety of activities, accomodation choices and non-stop fun. Would not hesitate to use in the future or recommend to friends in the future.

All of my guides made sure that the whole group had fun and were well accommodated for adopting a family like spirit.

Keep up the good work guys!

Best memories for me were the elephants, jungle trek & homestay, bottle beach, the cooking class and the zip lining through the jungle. I am looking forward to doing more Tru Travel tours in the future, already booked onto the Komodo island hopper and the Philippines island hopper in 2019. Bring it on!

Rhys

Northern Thailand

Had great fun, amazing views and great company. Tour guides were a great help, knowledgeable and proactive in helping the group bond. It felt like I'd known the group for years.

Amazing sights and varied activities, would recommend to anyone.

Very fast paced program, jungle trek not for the light hearted.

No reason for concern when visiting the elephant sanctuary, they are well cared for and happy. Not forced to participate with visitors or do anything unnatural.

Would love to make it to northern Thailand again soon and trutravels would be my go to in doing so.

About TruTravels

TruTravels exists for one reason and one reason only...to give you the time of your life!

We do what we do because we love to travel, we love to meet new people and share our experiences with them.

You will have a ridiculous amount of fun when you...