21 Day Northern Thailand & Beaches

An incredible 21-day experience covering all the best bits of an amazing country. From rivers, waterfalls and ancient temples in Central Thailand, to the jungles and mountains in the North to the amazing lakes, islands and beaches of the South, this trip has something for everyone and is almost certainly the best full country group tour of Thailand around.

• 2 day jungle trek & hill tribe village stay

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Hannah

#justgo

I would absolutely recommend this tour to anyone!! It honestly had it all and didn’t want the trip to end. Had the most amazing 3 weeks and have made memories and friends that will last a life time. The accommodation was all very clean and comfortable and we were made to feel very welcome. All the activities were the most fun and our tour guides Arthur and Bee had a lot of banter, were kind and fun and made us feel very welcome in Thailand and filled us with local knowledge. The group size was small and I felt this only enhanced our experience and we all were very close. The food was sooooooo good and we even got to cook our own at the cooking school! Can’t wait to book my next tru travels tour already!! Big love!! Living young and wild and free!!! Ta ta for now!!!

What was your funniest moment?
Losing my bikini bottoms whilst I was zip lining was the funniest moment
Emma

King Arthur

Best experience. Not really anything else to say. Could not have asked for any better. The guides Arthur and Bee were amazing. Had the most fun and learnt so much about this amazing country. I will miss these people with all my heart and will definitely be booking onto another tour with them. I have never laughed, cried with happiness and fallen in love with a place and people more than this. I can’t wait to travel more place and see even more of the world but Nothing can compare to the time I’ve have over the last 3 weeks. I’ve created more memories than I could have dreamed of. Really no exaggeration when I say that this has been the most amazing, insane and best expierience of my life. I will never forget this tour. I can say for certain that I leave this tour with real friends who I’ve shared a once in a life time experience with. Thank you so much Arthur and Bee for everything. You really are the best! Xx

Ask for Arthur or Bee as a tour guid. Guarantee you with have the best time!!!!!!!
Alanna

Love love love this tour!

When planning a trip, I really wanted a mix of culture, party, and beaches. This was my first time in Asia and my first big solo trip so I thought that doing a group tour would be the best way to ease into my solo travels in an unfamiliar country. I'm so glad that I made this decision. These 21 days were the best! Saw elephants (which was at the very top of my list of things I wanted to see of course) and temples, as well as enjoying some beautiful beaches and making friends with other people on tour who I ended up traveling on with after for a bit! My guides were so friendly and welcoming from the second I was picked up at the airport. So knowledgable and always looked out for our best interest. Can't wait to check out the Philippines and Bali with Tru as well! <3

About TruTravels

TruTravels exists for one reason and one reason only...to give you the time of your life! We do what we do because we love to travel, we love to meet new people and share our experiences with them. You will have a ridiculous amount of fun when you...