Volunteer in Brazil | Affordable Programs From 1 to 8 Weeks

Manual Labour volunteering Brazil
Manual Labour volunteering Brazil
Sport volunteering Brazil
Sport volunteering Brazil

Volunteering Solutions works in association with local Brazilian organizations in the country, indirectly touching underprivileged lives, dwelling in and around the city of Rio De Janeiro. We try to provide the best services to our participants so that they can give back to the society in the most effective manner.

Although Brazil isn't economically weak, there are certain sections of underprivileged people who are in dire need of help from the volunteers and you can choose to make a difference in their lives. Volunteering Solutions, in association with local Brazilian organizations, provides 6 different projects in the city of Rio De Janeiro.

You can choose to be a volunteer for the Childcare Program, in case you love to spend time with the little ones. For those have a zeal for sports, can join the Youth Athletic Program and help to educate the youth & inspiring them to become active. The other programs are - Teaching Program, Painting Murals Program, Manual Labor Program

• 6 amazing & affordable volunteering programs to choose from.
  • Make a meaningful difference in the lives of the underprivileged ones.
  • Gain some first-hand international work experience.
  • Opportunity to spend some days in the picturesque city of Rio.
  • Explore the gorgeous beaches of Rio and soak in the sun on the weekends.

Melissa

Review

Overall, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in Rio and am very glad I decided to give this experience a chance. Evie and Reuben were both amazing people to work with, as well as the temporary volunteers that worked during my time. Everyone was super welcoming and gave a positive energy that made my experience that much more enjoyable. The projects themselves were organized very well and I especially liked the schedule of working 4 days a week. It was the perfect balance of allowing me to be a tourist and a volunteer at the same time. I am also glad I got to stay in a location that was close to so many of the cities attractions.

In the end I am extremely grateful to have had this experience and to everyone that helped make it happen. I hope to come back soon and see all the progress Community in Action has made since I left!

About Volunteering Solutions

Since 2007, Volunteering Solutions (VolSol) has been working with the aim of providing support to the underprivileged societies of the world in order to make a difference. Over the last 11 years, VolSol has placed more than 14500 volunteers across 20...