SAVE Volunteering GHANA

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from SAVE Volunteering.

Building program
sports programs
sports programs
School project
School project

SAVE Volunteering is a Non Profit Organisation. We are NOT a booking agent, we run, manage and fund all of our Humanitarian Projects with the help of volunteers.

We believe in transparent and sustainable programs that impact our local community.

The volunteer fees go towards, food, accommodation, transport, weekly socials and the rest of the money get donated to the NPO for running costs such as stationary for the children or meals.

Join one of our amazing projects and leave with a life changing experience!

Programs based in Ada Foah, Ghana - a stunning seaside village.
- School and education programs
- Medical placements
- IT and Media Internships
- Building programs and community upliftment
- Sports development

Come volunteer in our village and help change the futures of the community.

Ástrós

Volunteering in Ada Foah, Ghana

My volunteer experience was absolutely amazing. I never felt unsafe and the project leaders were very helpful, professional and fun. They weren't really only my project leaders, I also considered them my friends.

I really feel like I made a difference and that this project matters. I also had a lot of fun, I got to travel during the weekends and I really loved going to school, teaching and coaching football. I felt very welcomed.

The only downside might be the lack of food during dinner time. The food was usually very tasty, but I often went to bed hungry because the cook didn't prepare enough food (might sound sarcastic considering that I went to teach kids every day that didn't have half of what we had, but it was still frustrating as we had already paid for that meal).

Get the cook to prepare more food during dinnertime. Seriously, that is the only downside I can think of. I got really frustrated when there wasn't enough food because I had already paid for those meals.

Location:
Kotoka International Airport
( ACC )
Kumasi International
( KMS )

Ghana is considered one of the most peaceful places in Africa, due to there longstanding stability in their economy and politics. This country is rich in history, which you can see in their UNESCO world heritage site that displays the effects of the slave trade and gold reserves. If you are looking to relax here, there is 335 miles of coastline that is ready to be explored.

Staff Interviews

About SAVE Volunteering

SAVE Foundation is a registered non-profit organization (NPO) that assists communities in Africa. We are NOT a booking agent, all of our community projects are run and funded by our local NPO/ Foundations on the ground. Our work involves setting up...