iSpiice (Integrated Social Programs in Indian Child Education) is a voluntary social organization which offers affordable volunteer programs in India including ( Teaching English, Child Care, Women’s Empowerment, Street Children, Renovations, Health Education, Basic Computer Skills, Private Tuition & Summer Camp). Each of iSpiice programs run from 2 weeks up to 12 weeks all year around (starts every Sunday) so you can tailor them to suit the level of commitment you are able to provide. Usually, our volunteers fly into Delhi International airport on a Sunday, where an iSpiice team member meets them and escorts them to our volunteer location in Dharamsala.
iSpiice also offers meaningful travel opportunities in India, including optional week end add-on tours to world famous sites such as Taj Mahal tour, Himalayan Trekking tour, Adventure Tour in Manali, Jaipur and a 2-day tour visiting Golden Temple in Amritsar.
- Contribute towards the Indian Community that is much in need. iSpiice provides safe and affordable travel volunteer programs in India.
- Partake in volunteer opportunities in India for Individuals, Groups, Couples & Students.
- Take a tour of the Taj Mahal, offered on the final weekend of volunteering. Which includes Delhi airport drop off.
- Morning or Evening yoga classes (in English) 2 times per week.
- Certificate of service as a reference for your future volunteer programs.