View Other Details
India is a country of great contrast and fascinating traditions. You can find this nowhere more so than in Delhi and Jaipur, the two cities in Northern India famed for captivating architecture and history. These cities also have their fair shares of problems, among them homeless children, gender discrimination and rampant poverty. There are many organizations that are tackling these problems and successfully empowering the disadvantaged. RCDP has been working with these organizations to make their programs more meaningful and effective. The programs were all started by the grassroots communities and solely for their own benefit. When you join any of the programs, you will help them achieve their project goals while also exploring the country that is colorfully, noisy and full of history and astonishing diversity. India is after all like no other country.
Our programs in India include Orphanage, Street Children, Teaching, Healthcare, HIV Awareness and Women Empowerment.
- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you by volunteering in a project of your choice.
- At $200, ours is the world’s most affordable volunteer program available.
- Your fees directly benefit your host family – there are no middlemen.
- Partner with others just like yourself–people who know that a better world begins with changing a single life.
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted.