Volunteering India welcomes all willing participants to be a part of this incredible short-term volunteering journey where one can work with the little street kids dwelling at shelter homes in Delhi, and help them grow as better human beings. A complete city tour will be organized for the volunteers so that they can witness the grandeur of the historical past of India. You'll also get to travel to Agra for the weekend and witness the beauty of the Taj Mahal.
Volunteering with children would be an amazing experience and volunteers will have to teach, play, take care and ensure that the kids get what they deserve. Volunteers can bring smiles on the faces of these disadvantaged street children by helping to create an environment conducive for their holistic development in order to enable them to become a part of mainstream society.
- A chance to provide love, care, basic literacy, recreation and most importantly spend time and shower affection to the little ones.
- Get first-hand work experience and contribute towards making a difference.
- Explore the capital city of India, New Delhi, and absorb the life & culture of the place.
- Meet some amazing travelers from different parts of the world and widen your social circle.
- Make the most of your 2 weeks break and experience the goodness of working for a meaningful volunteer program.
In a span of 2 weeks, you'll get to touch the lives of the little ones living in underprivileged conditions, and share some happiness with them. Teach them some basic lessons, help them to dream bigger and make a difference in their lives. Our past volunteers have also put in their humble efforts to renovate the slum schools, making it a more vibrant learning environment. It'll be an impactful journey for you as well - as you'll get to indulge yourself in knowing more about India - its culture, diversity, history and more.