Teaching in pre-schools, primary school, school for disabled children, street children project and home for destitute and orphaned boys on the outskirts of Udaipur is very rewarding as they are the first generation in their families to attend school. You can combine two or more of the above and have a very varied volunteering experience. Accommodation and meals are at the Volunteer House in single sex, shared rooms, some ensuite other sharing a bathroom in corridor. Teaching Resources available for lesson planing as well as photocopier. Rooftop gym and terrace available for sun bathing!
Weekend excursions to Ranakpur Temple, Kumbhalghar Fort, Monsoon Palace and Bagore Ki Haveli Dancing and Puppet show (volunteers pay entrance fees)
- Inclusive package with airport transfers, accommodation, food, transport to placements, some excursions;
- Set on the outskirts of Udaipur, possibly the most beautiful of Rajasthan's cities with lakes, palaces and views from the mountains
- Lovely atmosphere at Volunteer House with all needs met and delicious home cooked food
- Some weekend excursions included
- Possibility of other weekend excursions can be organised depending on numbers such as weekend in Jodhpur