We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!
You can make a difference when you volunteer with GVI in Mexico! From helping the local wildlife to working with underprivileged children, you can make a difference, as well as immerse yourself in a fascinating new culture. GVI currently offers several different volunteer projects in this diverse destination. With this wide range of volunteering opportunities, GVI is sure to offer something for every type of volunteer in Mexico. Read more about each volunteer opportunity...
Top Volunteer Projects in Mexico:
- Volunteer on Childcare Projects in Mexico: Discover Mexico's lively beach town of Playa del Carmen in the stunning Yucatan Peninsula and volunteer at a children's center run by Save the Children. Provide a safe environment for the children to learn and play and empower them to know and apply their rights.
- Marine Conservation Expedition in Mexico: Earn your PADI diving certificate when you discover Mexico’s Mesoamerican coral reef and its abundant wildlife. You can be sure your marine conservation efforts are making a serious and valuable impact.
- Marine Conservation and PADI Divemaster Internship in Mexico: Undergo an extensive training program and gain in-depth knowledge while you gain your PADI Divemaster qualification. This is the perfect start to a career in marine conservation!
- PADI Instructor Internship: Do you dream of becoming a highly qualified and specialised PADI instructor with extensive marine conservation training? Join our comprehensive, well-rounded training program. Get ready for the marine expedition of a lifetime!
- Central America Childcare Expedition: Contribute to valuable childcare projects in Mexico and Costa Rica. Help empower young children to know their rights, assist disadvantaged children in understaffed schools and lead extra-curricular art workshops and games.
- Volunteer Health Project in Mexico: Work alongside Save the Children and volunteer with special needs children using horse therapy, as well as aqua and physical therapy. Discover the stunning Yucatan Peninsula in your free time.
- Alternative Spring Break Marine Conservation in Mexico: Make the most of your spring break and travel to the stunning Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and volunteer in marine conservation. All our volunteers will get a chance to earn their PADI Open Water qualification on this unforgettable trip. Discover the beauty and adventure Mexico has to offer!