View Other Details
Volunteer project placement
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Trip visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Return airport transfer
‘Welcome to Kathmandu’ orientation
Local cultural experiences
$200 Global Tour Voucher
Certificate of completion
Ongoing support from our local team
24/7 Global Emergency Line
$250 off your next trip
Home of the world's highest peaks, and deepest canyons. Nepal is a land of extremes! You’ll see fascinating beauty; in architecture, landscapes and art but you’ll also, unfortunately, see some horrendous eye-opening poverty.
Nepal is a country that needs your help and with our unique trip, you can choose exactly HOW you want to help. You can take your pick between women’s empowerment, teaching, childcare and orphanage care. If you can’t choose (or want to mix it up a bit while you’re there) we can arrange for you to do more than one!
Picture yourself in stunning Kathmandu. Diving into the culture, history, traditions and food of this incredible ancient culture. While making a real difference to the community.
Start your adventure knowing that everything is sorted for you! From placements, to accommodation, visa support, transfers and everything in between!
This is the best way for you to see Nepal, and know you made a difference to those who need it most!
- Rest easy knowing that your placement has been highly vetted. We’ve been there and worked with them personally, so we know from experience that they’re doing amazing work!
- Accommodation and food all included so pretty much your only expenses will be if you want to explore Nepal after your placement!
- Arrive in safety, comfort and style with return airport transfers.
- ‘Welcome to Kathmandu’ orientation including a guided tour of the area, dinner with a local family and learn about the country's history & culture. Plus, a range of local cultural excursions to all or some of the following depending on the length of your
- Personal Trip Coordinator, ongoing support from our in-country partners & 24/7 Global Emergency Line.