Namaste Nepal | Community Development & Orphanage Care in Nepal

Home of the world's highest peaks, and deepest canyons. Nepal is a land of extremes! You’ll see fascinating beauty; in architecture, landscapes and art but you’ll also, unfortunately, see some horrendous eye-opening poverty.

Nepal is a country that needs your help and with our unique trip, you can choose exactly HOW you want to help. You can take your pick between women’s empowerment, teaching, childcare and orphanage care. If you can’t choose (or want to mix it up a bit while you’re there) we can arrange for you to do more than one!

Picture yourself in stunning Kathmandu. Diving into the culture, history, traditions and food of this incredible ancient culture. While making a real difference to the community.

Start your adventure knowing that everything is sorted for you! From placements, to accommodation, visa support, transfers and everything in between!

This is the best way for you to see Nepal, and know you made a difference to those who need it most!

• Rest easy knowing that your placement has been highly vetted. We’ve been there and worked with them personally, so we know from experience that they’re doing amazing work!
  • Accommodation and food all included so pretty much your only expenses will be if you want to explore Nepal after your placement!
  • Arrive in safety, comfort and style with return airport transfers.
  • ‘Welcome to Kathmandu’ orientation including a guided tour of the area, dinner with a local family and learn about the country's history & culture. Plus, a range of local cultural excursions to all or some of the following depending on the length of your
  • Personal Trip Coordinator, ongoing support from our in-country partners & 24/7 Global Emergency Line.

Niamh

Nepal

This country is honestly so breathtaking and brought me pure happiness, from the view just outside of my window, to the top of a mountain, nepal is a treasure box waiting to be opened!

This was my very first trip away and the best really! I met some incredible people, some who I never got to say goodbye too as my trip was cut short. However, I am going back next year to teach English in a school, for more than two months this time! I loved it that much that my life is no a part of nepal! Thank you so much to the team that supported before I left!

Tell people that it won’t always be a 5 star hotel, a couple volunteers we’re expecting that.
Olivia

Namaste Nepal

Teaching children at the Milkyway school in Kathmandu Nepal was very eye-opening. It is nice to see how happy people are there with the relatively little things they have. They know how to focus on what is important rather than materialistic things and it was enlightening to see and be apart of. I told the principal of the school that I thought this and he said to me "We are Nepali. We are happy." I thought this was a nice way of living. I felt privileged to have had the opportunity to see this community and experience a change of mindset as a result. I am grateful.

What was your funniest moment?
The children would draw all over me with whiteboard marker, including on my face. It was cute.