View Other Details
The cost will include breakfast, the accommodation, Arabic classes, as well as some visits to different landmarks and sites.
Volunteer in the West Bank is a great opportunity for those who want to travel to Palestine, get to know Palestinian culture, interact with Palestinians, live with a host family, and most importantly have a very positive impact upon the Palestinian community.
Volunteer in the West Bank is one of our programs that will give you the chance to volunteer with school students, university students and community members and, at the same time, study and practice Arabic as well as immerse yourself in Arabic culture.
Volunteer in the West Bank is designed to engage internationals within the Palestinian community and fully engage in Palestinian culture by participating in our educational, social and interactive activities. The Program will enable you to learn Modern Standard Arabic or the Palestinian dialect, or a combination of the two of them, where all curriculums and learning materials will be provided.
- Volunteering at our centre by teaching our students, organising, and participating in several types of educational activities aimed at enhancing student’s English skills.
- Experience the hospitality of Palestinian people and Palestinian culture by being part of the Excellence centre’s educational, social and community activities.
- The volunteer program provides you with a chance to visit local sites in Hebron city and get to know its rich history.
- By the end of the program, you will get aparticipation certificate and a recommendation letter.
- Get 3 hours of Palestinian spoken Arabic lessons per week.
Anyone between the ages of 18 to 70 can register and participate in our volunteer work or internships. All nationalities and university majors are welcome (no university degrees are required).