• Palestine

Large Group (31+)
Travel Type
Budget Family Older Travelers Solo Women

Pricing

Price is for one week. Visit our website for more information regarding our prices and weeks.

The cost will include breakfast, the accommodation, Arabic classes, as well as some visits to different landmarks and sites.
What's Included
Accommodation Activities Meals Transportation Wifi
What's Not Included
Airfare Travel Insurance Visa
Jan 08, 2020
Jun 12, 2022
9 travelers are looking at this program

Volunteer in the West Bank is a great opportunity for those who want to travel to Palestine, get to know Palestinian culture, interact with Palestinians, live with a host family, and most importantly have a very positive impact upon the Palestinian community.

Volunteer in the West Bank is one of our programs that will give you the chance to volunteer with school students, university students and community members and, at the same time, study and practice Arabic as well as immerse yourself in Arabic culture.

Volunteer in the West Bank is designed to engage internationals within the Palestinian community and fully engage in Palestinian culture by participating in our educational, social and interactive activities. The Program will enable you to learn Modern Standard Arabic or the Palestinian dialect, or a combination of the two of them, where all curriculums and learning materials will be provided.

Program Highlights

• Volunteering at our centre by teaching our students, organising, and participating in several types of educational activities aimed at enhancing student’s English skills.
  • Experience the hospitality of Palestinian people and Palestinian culture by being part of the Excellence centre’s educational, social and community activities.
  • The volunteer program provides you with a chance to visit local sites in Hebron city and get to know its rich history.
  • By the end of the program, you will get aparticipation certificate and a recommendation letter.
  • Get 3 hours of Palestinian spoken Arabic lessons per week.

Program Impact

Anyone between the ages of 18 to 70 can register and participate in our volunteer work or internships. All nationalities and university majors are welcome (no university degrees are required).

Haneen

Irreplaceable Experience

My time in Palestine with Go Palestine was full of events, food and culture. From waking up daily and eating fresh falafels and hummus, to the trips and places visited daily. The English lesson I had given are very open based and you are very free to teach comfortably. Mr. mohammad, one of the gentleman responsible for this organization, had planned daily activities after the lessons. I had experienced the Ibrahimi mosqus and the shrines in it, the Old Hebron city, refugee camps, bowling and arcade, Herbawi Kuffyieh factory, Bethlehem and more! Lastly, I would 100% recommend anyone thinking about going to Palesfine through this organization, to do so. Do not let the media fool you on the safety on Palestine, I felt like I was between my family during my stay, and I’m looking forward to going again soon!

Pros
  • Kindness of Palestinians
  • History of the whole country of Palestine
  • Incredible food
1 person found this review helpful.