Do you want to explore a new country while also giving back to the local community while you are there?
Volunteering overseas in Tanzania is an opportune way to do both. As a volunteer, you will enjoy the spectacle of East Africa’s Mount Kilimanjaro or roam through the inspiring National Park of the Serengeti. Challenge your preconceived notions, broaden your horizons, and enhance the depth and breadth of your life.
As a volunteer in the beautiful country of Tanzania, you can change your life and the lives of others by volunteering in the healthcare project, teaching English, helping out in the orphanage project, or promoting HIV/AIDS awareness. IFRE’s volunteer programs in Tanzania allow you to help others while you’re savoring the special flavor of a special country! Travel with us to Tanzania by requesting more information today!
- The world’s most affordable volunteer programs – starting at $ 175
- Low Fees are paid directly to host families and projects with absolutely no middlemen!
- Experience the personal satisfaction of improving the lives of those in need who desperately need assistance.
- Your one-time low fee cover accommodations, food, project costs, and support by expert and trustworthy local staffs
- Your safety is our utmost priority. We fully understand it can feel intimidating to be far from home in an unfamiliar country. But you’ll never feel alone with our 24/7 expert support staff and services.