Tanzania is a land of strange, but captivating beauty. The landscape changes drastically from the snowed covered mountain of Kilimanjaro to the flat open plains of the Serengeti. There are so many natural wonders to explore! Tanzania is also a country rich in 120 different ethic groups.
Volunteering in Tanzania through Global Crossroads is a unique way to experience this fascinating country, while helping to improve the living conditions and situations of the people who call this place home. The global effects of HIV/AIDS and other preventable diseases have been especially devastating in Tanzania.
Global Crossroad's volunteer programs in Tanzania are designed to allow you to offer a helping hand to underprivileged children and women, or serve in desperately needed health care projects. Contact us today for information to begin your life altering volunteer abroad in Tanzania adventure!
- Join thousands of volunteers on affordable programs helping to change the world one family at a time
- Guaranteed lowest program fees in the US – starting at $175 per week.
- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you and get a life changing experience.
- Your fees directly benefit the volunteer project – there are no middlemen
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted