View Other Details
Volunteer project placement
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Trip visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Global Travel Cover
Arrival airport transfer
‘Welcome to Arusha’ orientation
Local cultural experiences
Certificate of completion
Ongoing local team support
24/7 Global Emergency Line
$250 off your next trip
Anyone can see Africa, it takes someone special to live Africa. To give back, to make a difference where you’re truly needed!
Tanzania is the home of the world’s most famous safari spot - The Serengeti, and you're going to be placed right in the heart of it in Arusha! You’ll have enough time to explore it all, and get across to Zanizibar to stay for free with our other volunteering partners.
Make a real difference to the local community and choose from one of the following three projects; teaching, women’s empowerment and social work.
Start your journey knowing that you’ll be helping at a well-vetted project that really does make a huge difference within the local community.
Make your impact, be the change you want to see, make friends from all over the world and dive in head first, knowing that everything you need to make it the trip of a lifetime will be sorted for you!
- Rest easy knowing that your placement has been highly vetted. We’ve been there and worked with them personally, so we know from experience that they’re doing amazing work!
- Accommodation and food all included so pretty much your only expenses will be if you head off site to explore Tanzania or Zanzibar on your days off.
- Arrive in safety, comfort and style with return airport transfers.
- Personal Trip Coordinator, ongoing support from our in-country partners & 24/7 Global Emergency Line
- We’re going to continue supporting your travel dreams! We know that once that travel bug bites, it bites hard! To help, we’re going to give you a $200 Global Tour Voucher AND $250 off your next trip when you decide to travel with us again in the future.