Most Affordable & Rewarding Volunteer Programs in USA from $520 with IVHQ

Trusted by 113,000+ volunteers, IVHQ offers the most popular volunteer programs in the USA and 50+ other destinations around the world.

You can choose to volunteer in San Diego, Chicago, Philadelphia or New Orleans on the following projects:

- Environmental Sustainability
- Youth Support
- Community Development
- Construction and Renovation

You can choose to volunteer from 1 - 12 weeks and your program fee includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, some meals and 24/7 in-country support.

IVHQ is trusted to support the meaningful adventures of thousands of volunteers every year, so you're guaranteed to receive outstanding personalized service from your expert Volunteer Program Manager and exclusive access to superior pre-departure volunteer training.

With IVHQ, you can expect to establish real connections within the local community while supporting projects that make a genuine difference in your host community.

• IVHQ’s USA programs are available year-round, starting on the first and third Monday of every month
  • Highly affordable program fees starting from $520 - IVHQ provides the most affordable and top-rated programs
  • Volunteer programs located in San Diego, Chicago, Philadelphia or New Orleans
  • You’ll be joining between 5 and 10 other IVHQ volunteers who start in the USA each month
  • You’ll be traveling with IVHQ, the international volunteering specialists, and joining a network of 113,000+ volunteers. Our outstanding safety systems and track record set us apart, we are the world’s safest organization

Book With Confidence: Added Flexibility & Free Changes

IVHQ makes it easy to change your travel plans should you need to – or if you simply change your mind. As long as you cancel or reschedule at least 15 days before your program start date this year, it's free to change your dates, volunteer program or destination.

Hannah

IVHQ has opened me to many experiences I never thought I would get the chance to experience. When I planned my first trip to Africa, I was terrified, as I have never left my home country before. IVHQ helped me prepare and made me feel safe the entire time. Shortly after, I traveled to New Orleans with IVHQ. Of course, I plan on doing many more trips with IVHQ in the future. I am incredibly grateful for the chance to travel and help others through the IVHQ program. IVHQ is the most trusting and affordable way to travel. I plan to work, and travel with them for a very long time. Not only does IVHQ help you prepare as well as feel safe, they also supply you with everything you need on your trip. Food, housing, it’s all there. I am always happy with my accommodation and extremely excited to try the food provided in the IVHQ program. I would recommend IVHQ to anyone looking to volunteer, travel and simply experience life. I can’t wait to plan more IVHQ trips in the future and can’t thank IVHQ enough.

I would recommend to all travelers who travel with IVHQ, to bring a journal. The amazing moments I got to experience with IVHQ gave me so much hope and excitement. I wanted to write those moments down to capture each bit of the experience.
Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Hannah! Thanks so much for your review! I'm so glad to see the experiences that IVHQ has opened for you and how much you have enjoyed your time on our programs. We really value the contribution you've made to date and the impact you'll continue to have on any future programs you choose. Thanks for being such a great volunteer! Jamie - IVHQ Program Manager.

Read my full story