$250 OR £250 OFF
There’s still time to make this year count.
Zimbabwe is very special to us as it’s where African Impact was founded in 2004. We have introduced thousands of volunteers to this beautiful country over the years and are proud to see the positive changes volunteering has made. The local people, mostly from the Shona and Ndebele tribes, are amongst the warmest people you'll ever meet, while the country is a playground for much of Africa’s abundant wildlife and has some of the continent’s must beautiful scenery. It is also home to the glorious Victoria Falls, known to the locals as Mosi-ao-Tunya, the ‘smoke that thunders’.
You stand a chance to grow your skill set against this magnificent backdrop, whether you are passionate about lions, conservation, photography, healthcare, childcare, or education.
African Impact's Top Volunteer Programs in Zimbabwe
- Hands-On Lion Conservation, Antelope Park: Volunteer on a project to protect the future of Africa’s lions. Become a member of the pride as you walk alongside the cats, learn about lion behavior and carry out key research
- Community Teaching & Hands-On Lion Conservation Project, Antelope Park: Volunteer with the African Impact team at Antelope Park, and get involved in not only teaching, but the only lion release program of its kind
- Hands-On Lion & Wildlife Conservation, Victoria Falls: Get hands on experience with lions while playing a vital role on the front-line of wildlife conservation, through tracking, monitoring and collecting data on large predators and other wildlife
- Community Healthcare & Hands-On Lion Conservation, Antelope Park: Make a difference in a struggling community by providing basic, but essential healthcare, while at the same time contributing to the conservation of the iconic African Lion
- Endangered Black Rhino and Elephant Conservation, Marondera: Conserve the endangered rhinos and elephants of Africa, as you work with these beautiful creatures in the heart of a magnificent game reserve in Zimbabwe