COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, ARCC Programs has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Adventure and education collide during our three-month journey through the rugged peaks and stunning valleys of Peru, Ecuador and Patagonia. Navigating Ecuador’s Amazon jungle by canoe, we explore the effects that petroleum drilling is having on the Amazon and its people. Settling into a homestay in Ecuador's Otavalo region, we take conversational Spanish classes and immerse ourselves in the language and culture of the region. Treading in the footsteps of the Inca, we gain insight into an enduring culture as we explore the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu in Peru. Settling into a Quechua community, we understand the importance of sustainability and conservation of the local llama population. Paddling through the floating Uros islands of Lake Titicaca, we understand an ancient way of life. Trekking through the towering peaks, stunning glaciers, and turquoise waters of Torres del Paine National Park, we uncover a newfound appreciation for the pristine environment that surrounds us.
- Delve into South American Culture and Language During a Homestay in Otavalo, Ecuador
- Explore the Effects Petroleum Drilling is having on the Amazon and Its People
- Walk in the Footsteps of the Incas and Explore the Ancient Ruins of Machu Picchu
- Trek in the Shadows of the Towering Peaks and Glacier of Torres del Paine
- Raft the Exhilarating Turquoise Waters of the Futaleufu River in Patagonia