Cultural Immersion Au Pair in France

Picnic Au Pairs France
Picnic Au Pairs France

Discover France!

This program is a top choice for people looking to experience the wonderful country that is France, improve their French and live abroad for a few months, or even a year.

You can apply if you:
- have childcare experience
- are in good health
- want to work abroad for 2-12 months
- have an interest in France

Helping the children with their English through play, outdoor activities and excursions for 30-35 hours a week, you receive:
- free room and board
- meals
- a transport card
- 274-400 euros/month pocket money
- an in-country support system in France
- help before leaving Canada and while abroad

• cultural immersion
  • host family
  • language course
  • meals
  • transport card

Luc

Best way to travel

Scotia Personnel allowed me to travel the world and live in places I never thought I would get to experience. I've had the opportunity to live in France and China and I've made friends from around the world as well as have experiences that I'll never forget. The family that I was paired with have been nothing but accommodating and kind as well as willing to provide me with a memorable cultural experience. I have made a lot of friends whom I still keep in contact to this day. France is a great place to go especially if you are interested in seeing other parts of Europe. The best part about traveling and being submerged in a different culture for so long is how much you grow personally when I went back home after my program I felt like a different person, I felt more confident in myself and wiser to the ways of the world.