Elebaires Intern: Internship and Spanish Courses in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Elebaires Intern: Internship and Spanish Courses in Buenos Aires, Argentina

When students enroll in the intensive Spanish program, they have the opportunity to take part in some of the internship options that Elebaires Spanish School has available. Elebaires works with a number of organizations in various fields such as Marketing, Architecture, Technology, NGOs, Environmental Sciences, Health, Law, Finance, Media, Communications, and more. Elebaires Internship Program in Buenos Aires allows international students to gain experience and training in their career field while also taking spanish courses. You will develop and enhance your professional resume in a typical Argentine working environment. We work with different host companies: private, public, non-governmental and international. You will be placed according to your requirements, experience and skills at the best placement match.

• Customized Internship Placement
Wifi
Spanish

Addy

Amazing and Rewarding Experience

I would recommend this program to anyone wanting to come to Buenos Aires to learn Spanish and gain work experience in an international and multicultural environment. I learned so much from the people here. I had an internship and Spanish courses at Elebaires and it was an incredible learning experience. Laura and the rest of the Elebaires family were beyond accommodating. They truly care about each student and want to see you succeed. I loved my experience at Elebaires and to anyone thinking of coming to Buenos Aires, DO IT. Take the leap, you will not regret it.

Amelie

Wonderful experience

I had a wonderful time doing my internship at Elebaires. I have met so many amazing people from all over the world with whom I am still in contact with!

The director of the school, Laura, made me feel at home right away! She was really helpful, understanding and gave me freedom to come up with new ideas and concepts to implement at Elebaires. I was given a lot of different tasks related to Marketing, Promotion and social media management, as well as the basic administration tasks. All interns have to make sure that all the students are well-informed and are having a great time! This involves going out with the students, showing them new places or simply getting to know them on a more personal level.

I would definitely recommend doing an internship at Elebaires! I stayed 5,5 months, I have reached my personal goal of speaking Spanish at an intermediate level and I have made life-long friends all over the world!

Elebaires is a language and spanish experience school located in the historic Palacio Barolo in downtown Buenos Aires. We offer a range of different classes and programs, including private and group language courses, study abroad, internships, TEFL certification, volunteer, and more. All of our programs