- Gold Coast
- Byron Bay
View Other Details
- Must be proficient in English, as all application and enrollment processes are in English
- Must be at least 18 years old and have graduated high school by the start date of the internship program (21 years old for Denver internships in Brewing/Distilling)
- Program Eligibility by Citizenship: There are specific eligibility requirements for some program locations based on immigration visa regulations.
• Custom-matched internship placement
• Bridging Cultures Program, the on-site cultural and academic orientation
• Professional Development Toolbox
• Comprehensive advising & support
• Visa support
• Academic supervision and credit options
• Placement supervision
• Resident staff support
• International medical insurance
• 24-hour on-site assistance
• Airport reception
• Cultural activities
• Meals (in some sites)
• One year digital subscription to The New York Times
Kick start your career and explore the land down under with ISA Internships. With a variety of career fields and opportunities in cities across the country, our team aligns your internship with your career goals. As a modern, highly educated culture with a booming economy, Australia is independence and adventure.
Australia can host interns in a variety of different fields, but it is an especially great location for Hospitality and Tourism and Sports Management and Exercise Science, as well as participants interested in health and exercise research.
Interns are placed throughout Australia; in large cities, suburbs, and in smaller towns. You should be open to living and working in the location where the most suitable placement is found in order for you to gain the best career-building experience available and complete your personal and professional goals during your internship abroad.
- Receive personalized advising on career opportunities, resume and cover letter revision, interview coaching and receive academic credit.
- Get matched with an international internship that suits your specific experiences, skills, and professional goals. Your internship placement will be confirmed BEFORE departure.
- Begin your transition to daily life in your new country and culture on the Bridging Cultures Program, our in-country orientation. Highlights in included a visit to the world famous Sydney Opera House.
- Benefit from the ISA office, enjoy the company of your fellow ISA interns and ISA students and use the Wi-Fi Internet provided at the ISA office.
- Gain access to the Professional Development Toolbox, which includes resources to identify the skills and knowledge you have acquired through your international, academic, and personal experiences.
ISA Scholarships and Financial Aid
ISA is committed to increasing all students’ access to study abroad’s many benefits. We don't let financial hardships to get in the way of a life changing educational experience.