- Trial your new career before you commit to it long-term
- Test-drive your knowledge and skills in a challenging, international environment
- Enhance your CV in China, a market all multinationals have a keen interest in
- Build your professional network in a place that is encouraging innovation, research and entrepreneurship
- Exposure to the Chinese business environment, business customs and culture will help with future job searches
ImmerQi offers a unique opportunity with its China Internship Program (CIP) to both live and work in two of the world’s most exciting cities, Beijing or Shanghai with some of the world's most established companies as well as some rising stars.
The China Internship Program allows participants the chance to not only experience the history and culture of one of the world’s most fascinating countries but to experience business in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Participants can choose from a number of industries and sectors such as marketing, hospitality, law, IT and international business safe in the knowledge that with the ImmerQi team working in the background every facet of the experience has been taken care of.
From learning about business in China, professional networking events meeting CEOs, quality mandarin lessons and scheduled cultural trips, the China Internship Program is a once in a lifetime key to living and working in China and your future.
There’s never been a better time to do an internship in China! Still not sure if you should come? Read ImmerQi’s one and only ultimate internship guidebook and decide! Download the guidebook.