The Intern Group's Global Leadership Grants 2018
Shanghai is the industrial and commercial capital of China. We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one the world's most dynamic cities. Professional experience in Shanghai will allow you to grow your network of international contacts and enhance your career prospects.
Partnering with a range of companies, organizations and NGOs, our international internship program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Current student or recent graduate? Take this chance to gain experience that will make your resume stand out. Not sure what you want to study yet? Take a gap year to test-drive your career. Professional in transition? Gain experience in your new field.
View Program Information
- A professional internship placement
- Airport pickup
- Metro card for the duration of your stay
- Pre-trip welcome package and welcome induction
- Professional development workshop and tools
- Visa assistance
- 24/7 support from our full-time local team
- A full calendar of social and cultural events including:
- A day trip to Zhujiajiao. Enjoy a full day in the ‘Venice of China’, Zhujiajiao, with a history of almost 2000 years.
- An acrobatic show. A wonderful show of a traditional Kungfu performance and Beijing opera act.
- A dinner at Oriental Pearl Tower. Enjoy the dazzling selection of foods in the revolving restaurant with the most spectacular view of The Bund at night. Visit the interesting exhibition of old Shanghai in The Municipal History Museum inside the tower.
- An interactive cooking class. Experience genuine Chinese culture through its food. Start by going to a local fresh market and then learn basic Chinese cooking skills by making your own traditional food such as dumplings.