Next Step China - Internships in Beijing and Shanghai

Next Step China - Internships in Beijing and Shanghai

Next Step China’s Internship Program allows university students, graduates, and young professionals to experience China while gaining professional experience during paid or unpaid internship.

We offer placements in various fields and provide you with everything necessary to make your transition to China simple, from mock interviews to housing assistance.

Requirements for our program include: Between 20 – 28 years old, speaks fluent English (Fluency in Chinese is not a requirement), holds a top university degree or is currently studying in a reputable European or US University, and least but not least is passionate about China and excited to learn more about the Chinese work culture.

• We offer high quality placements across various sectors including law, finance, marketing, advertising, public relations, pharmaceuticals, engineering, tourism, and logistics.
  • Our experienced team will customize your resume, conduct mock interviews, provide internship follow-up, any required trouble-shooting, monthly reviews, and coordination with the internship supervisor
  • We include: Assistance to find you housing where you want, travel and medical insurance, airport transfers, cell phone rental and more!
  • You will gain an experience that few other people can beat. Your resume will have that global punch!
  • You won't be alone! Next Step China is based in the place you'll be and our staff and participants of other programs all get together for activities, dinners, weekend trips, etc. Join us!
Asia » China » Shanghai
Cover Letter
Letters of Recommendation
Age Requirement
Weekly Hours
Our fees cover the costs of the included Internship Features such as:
Guaranteed Internship Placement
7 night hotel stay
Assistance to find you housing where you want
Travel and medical insurance
Airport transfers
Cell phone and more!

Sarah
Caracas Venezuela

The best 4 months of my life!

NSC definitely exceeded my expectations, I’ve heard a lot of stories from these type of language programs, and mines definitely been the best. Every time I dialed NSC’s staff they would be at my service right away, even for the smallest things.To be honest, you couldn’t ask for anything more. I learned more in my tutoring sessions than I learned in class, the tutors are amazing. Xu Ran was extremely patient. I had a great time going out with them or having lunch with them, they’re very friendly.

Ross
california

Happy with the results

Next Step China, they’ve been good to me. I’ve made a lot of lifetime long friends here. I’ve enjoyed almost every second I’ve been here. I’ve had a bunch of really good times I’ll never forget. My language improved a lot and I am very thankful to the people here at Next Step China. Next Step China’s service exceeded expectations. They were very helpful. If I needed remotely anything done, they would go out to do it. Even if I knew it was a pain on them, they would still go out of their way to do it, like losing a cell phone, they would help me out with that and they are very helpful. I’ve had a bunch of really good times I’ll never forget. My language improved a lot and I am very thankful to the people here at Next Step China.

Some more fun activities

At Next Step China, we are dedicated to offering a comprehensive range of affordable and flexible programs in China for students, professionals, and government officials.

We offer semester, summer, and custom-length programs that immerse you in the Chinese culture and language. Whether you prefer to