Next Step China’s Internship Program allows university students, graduates, and young professionals to experience China while gaining professional experience during paid or unpaid internship.
We offer placements in various fields and provide you with everything necessary to make your transition to China simple, from mock interviews to housing assistance.
Requirements for our program include: Between 20 – 28 years old, speaks fluent English (Fluency in Chinese is not a requirement), holds a top university degree or is currently studying in a reputable European or US University, and least but not least is passionate about China and excited to learn more about the Chinese work culture.
- We offer high quality placements across various sectors including law, finance, marketing, advertising, public relations, pharmaceuticals, engineering, tourism, and logistics.
- Our experienced team will customize your resume, conduct mock interviews, provide internship follow-up, any required trouble-shooting, monthly reviews, and coordination with the internship supervisor
- We include: Assistance to find you housing where you want, travel and medical insurance, airport transfers, cell phone rental and more!
- You will gain an experience that few other people can beat. Your resume will have that global punch!
- You won't be alone! Next Step China is based in the place you'll be and our staff and participants of other programs all get together for activities, dinners, weekend trips, etc. Join us!