Internship in Hong Kong by Asia Internship Program

Hong Kong is the epitome of city life. Not only that, but it is home to delectable Cantonese cuisine, and rich Chinese history and heritage. Even though it is small in size, it has quickly grown into a global financial hot spot. Business sectors such as Finance and Business Development are popular career fields to explore, as well as Import Export and Information Technology.

We at AIP are dedicated in giving you an experience that is tailored to your needs. An international Hong Kong internship will put you above and beyond the other candidates in the job market, which employers today highly value.

Our Hong Kong internship program offers:
- Customized internship placement
- 24/7 emergency assistance & support
- Visa arrangement assistance
- Airport pick-up on arrival
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Transportation cards
- Domestic SIM card
- Chinese language and culture course
- Exclusive networking events
- Certificate of achievement from your host company

• Customized Internship
  • Fully Furnished Accommodation
  • Visa Assistance
  • 24/7 Emergency Assistance
  • Social Activities & Trips

Orianne

An Experience of a Lifetime

I just finished the last day of my finance internship in Hong Kong and I don’t want to leave. I love the company that I was able to work with and met many great people.

Looking back 6 months ago I’m so happy that I chose AIP for my internship experience because they found the perfect placement for me. I learned a lot of valuable things from the company that I worked with and I’m sure it will benefit me in my future career.

Friends that I’ve met from various networking events, which AIP arranged, are having a going away party for me and I’m going to miss them. This was my very first internship that I’ve done and am so glad I chose to do it abroad. I gained so much from this experience and can’t wait to come back to Hong Kong.

AIP you have to make more of those dinners! thanks to that me and all the other interns we found new friends and the food was so good.

About Asia Internship Program (AIP)

Asia Internship Program is the first fully integrated internship provider in the Asian region, that connects ambitious young professionals and students with organizations. Our internship program is completely customizable and tailored to your skill...