Our Law Summer Programs are intensive 7-weeks-long programs offering 3 weeks of intensive career-focused courses, followed by 4 weeks of internship in top-tier international companies and law firms in Europe. Our programs are suitable for all university students and recent graduates wanting to broaden their horizons and gain real work experience in their field, they are designed to complement your academic knowledge by providing you with the know-how and experience that you cannot get at university but are necessary for professional success. The Law Programs run in 2 cohorts so you can choose the one that suits you better.
The Business Global Law Career Summer Program (15.6.2020 - 31.7.2020) is meant for future legal professionals who strive to understand more specialized areas of law such as energy law, capital markets or franchising.
The New Technology Law program (6.7.2020 - 21.8.2020) combines practical legal business skills and topics related to new technologies.
- Join a welcome gala evening and have the opportunity to meet inspiring people, such as lawyers, corporate managers, and founders.
- Acquire knowledge not from teachers, but from real-life leaders who will share with you their secrets of becoming a successful professional during 3 weeks of intensive lectures.
- Gain even more experience during a 4 to 5-week internship in one of several international ECCEDU partner firms located in various European cities.
- Visit Kutná Hora, Český Krumlov, or even Vienna and Berlin throughout the lecture period; have fun playing escape games and laser games or go sightseeing in Prague.
- Receive an ECCEDU certificate during an informal awarding ceremony at the end of the program, as well as a letter of recommendation or certificate from your host company.