Multiple Locations +5

• College Student

Pricing

$1,850 USD
What's Included (Extra)

Professional Development Video Series, Personalized Internship Mentor, Orientation and Debrief

Jun 29, 2020
Dec 06, 2020

Through the Global Virtual Internship by Living and Learning International (L&LI) students will earn 3 college credits. Programs are offered during the summer in a 6-week format. Over the fall or spring semester, internships last 12 weeks and are designed to be completed while enrolled as a part-time or full-time student at their college or university. With a flexible format and hands-on, project-based work, students will be able to complete an international internship from anywhere.

Internships will have a strong emphasis on completing a single, deliverable project. A dedicated mentor will facilitate the experience and serve as a bridge between the student and the international organization. The Community Development course will provide an evidence-based framework for approaching a cross-cultural workplace.

Program Highlights

• Professional Development Video Series
  • Personalized Internship Mentor
  • Orientation and Debrief

Marissa

Global Virtual Internship

I had the opportunity to complete this internship online and I had a great experience. Even though I was not able to be at the location physically, my mentor and supervisor still made me feel included and welcomed. I felt like I was apart of the community even though I am thousands of miles away. I had a busy schedule but my supervisor and mentor where both understanding and patient with me through the transitions. They were extremely helpful and encouraging. I would recommend going through this program.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
If I did this all over again, the one thing I would change is actually going down to the location site. I did this program online and it was a great experience, but if I could do it again I would take the time to travel to Ecuador.