• Japan

Program Details

Year Round

Pricing

$3,500 USD
- A guaranteed professional internship in your preferred industry
- Thriving local community
- Local events and day trips
- Immersive business workshop
- Career coaching and support
- Curated calendar of professional networking events
- Curated online courses and tools
- CV support
- Beyond Academy Certificate of Excellence
- Comprehensive 24/7 local support
- Orientation
- Welcome dinner
- Bi-Weekly community dinner
- A bustling social calendar of exciting events
- Farewell dinner to celebrate program completion
- Visa support
What's Not Included
Airfare Meals Travel Insurance
Sep 13, 2021
Jul 16, 2020

Learn better. Travel further. Dream bigger.

Tokyo, a city of ancient culture, cutting-edge ideas, and thriving businesses. Home to over 50 Fortune Global 500 companies, Tokyo offers an exhilarating location for internships. Whether you're an aspiring accountant or engineer, fashion designer or music producer, Tokyo's got you covered.

We’ll design your Tokyo Internship Program so it has the perfect elements for your career success. From selecting the right internship for you from our network of host companies, to workshops and coaching that will give you the skills and insights to flourish during your internship and beyond. Our Tokyo Program is available in 18 industries, with start dates every month, and durations from 1-6 months.

Ever imagined strolling through the quaint cherry blossom filled streets on your way to work? Heading to the magnificent Mount Fuji during the weekend?

Program Highlights

• A guaranteed professional internship in your chosen industry. Gain insights into local business practice and CV- boosting skills and experience.
  • A carefully designed career development program, including 1-to-1professional coaching, immersive business workshop, CV support, curated online courses, plus invites to exclusive networking events.
  • A bustling social calendar including day trip to Mount Fuji, Shinjuku night walking tour, visit to Tsukiji market and sushi cooking class, biweekly dinners, and many more exciting events.
  • A thriving local community of fellow interns led by our local Community Team offering 24/7 support.
  • Welcome orientation, airport transport on arrival, local SIM, Beyond goodies bag, farewell dinner, and many more

Daniel

Life changing experience in Tokyo

I went to Tokyo back in January, having no work experience and I having never travelled by myself before it was definitely one of the best decision I have ever made. My company was amazing and I grew so much professionally and personally over the 2 months. I had always wanted to go to Japan but I always thought it would be too hard to organise so never thought that I could actually live and work in Tokyo. Thanks to Beyond Academy who were there for every step of the journey and really made it an incredible experience. I really have to thank Krystal who was like a mentor, I had my first admission call with her and she helped me in answering my giant list of questions. She stayed in close contact with me throughout the program and even joined a few of the events in Tokyo which were amazing. The program has also helped me build my confidence and my CV. I truly love Japan and can’t wait to go back.

What was your funniest moment?
Learning how to make mochi the traditional way with the giant mochi hammers
Laura

I Love Tokyo!!

I had the best adventure in Tokyo thanks to Beyond academy. Tokyo was fascinating, I loved every second and I wish I could go back. I loved the area of our accommodation and was able to walk (and cycle) around most of central Tokyo which was nice. My intern company was a startup based in Shibuya, a super busy and fun hub in central Tokyo. Aya from the Beyond Team was amazing and was like my bf for the last 6 weeks. There were so many events and I went to as many as I could but i never failed to make our family (intern) dinner every 2 weeks at an izakaya. Tokyo is the most magical place, if you are thinking of interning, do it. Thank you so much Beyond team! I am really going to miss everyone!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
Chicken sashimi - delicious! Foodies will love Tokyo