Paris Internship Program | Dream Careers

Paris Internship Program | Dream Careers

Immerse yourself in the culture with the Paris Internship Program. This unique offer provides a great opportunity to gain international work experience for their resume, as you spend 8-weeks over summer break living in the heart of Paris.

In addition to a top internship in your field of study, we have coordinated a full lineup of career development activities to take your career to the next level. On weekends, you will travel with the group to the most exciting tourist destinations the city has to offer including a Tour of Paris, Museum and Castle Tour, a weekend Wine Tasting and more.

Included in the Paris Internship Program is a customized internship placement, prior to departure, in your choice of 30 industries. Fashion PR, journalism, publishing, advertising and more.

Learn more about Paris Internships by visiting our website for all the details!

• Custom Internships! Our staff works diligently to ensure you are placed in an internship field of your choice. Once accepted to the program, you are guaranteed an internship in your field before you arrive in Paris. We offer 30 industries, with the top fi
  • Professional Development! Dream Careers gives you the whole package, a challenging and rewarding internship, career seminars, academic credit, and exciting excursions.
  • All-Inclusive Program! In addition to a professional staff available 24/7, we coordinate EVERY detail for you, including group housing, weekend trips, transportation to and from work, a meal plan and much more so that you can focus on your time abroad.
  • Weekend Trips! Every summer we outline a great list of intern excursions to the top destinations in the area. Visit our website to see what we have planned for this summer.
  • Extensive Network! You will meet experts in your experience while interning in Paris, leaving you with great references and a strong alumni network!
Europe » France » Paris
History
International Business
Tourism
Weekly Hours
The program includes housing, meals, weekend trips, career development seminars and your customized placements. Tuition does not include airfare.

Hi David, As long as you are in between the ages of 18-26 you should be set!

Madison
Atlanta, GA
University of Georgia

Amazing summer in Paris

I was part of Dream Careers first summer in Paris and it couldn't have gone better!! Everything from start to finish was perfectly organized and thought out. I loved my internship in fashion and public relations, I bonded with my coworkers had meaningful work to do and was able to attend Paris fashion week. It was a great group of 15 of us all living in very nice, safe and clean studio apartments in Paris. The dinners and activities were a lot of fun, I particularly liked our day trip to Champagne where we got to visit vineyards. Dream Careers staff were always there for me when I needed them and were very helpful and kind. I couldn't have asked for a better summer that not only helped my career but was extremely memorable and allowed me to live the life of a Parisian.

Margaret
New York
University of Washington

An incredible and impactful experience

Getting the opportunity to live and work in a city like Paris is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Exposure to rich culture, learning to navigate a foreign city, finding new sources of inspiration, gaining work experience, and living outside your comfort zone - the benefits of this program go on. For me, being able to live independently in a new city was an incredible personal growth opportunity that I can honestly say made a huge impact on my life (as corny as that sounds!).

I had an internship in the Fashion industry and through this I gained first hand experience with the behind the scenes perspective of events and publicity. Interacting with people from all over the world was often one of the biggest challenges, but also one of the greatest rewards. I also believe my confidence grew significantly through my internship, as I made real-world decisions, collaborated on projects, gained feedback and felt a sense of accomplishment after a long day – things the classroom doesn't prepare you for.

I feel lucky I got to live and work in Paris and absolutely recommend this program to anyone looking to grow personally and professionally!

A lot of what you get out of this program is dependent on what you put into it and what you're intersted in. Gaining exposure to more professional speaker events would have been something I would have been interested in.

Are you a college student looking to set yourself apart with a competitive internship? Do you want to spend a summer gaining experience in a top company? Entertainment industry in LA? Or in finance on Wall Street?

Dream Careers is an all-inclusive internship program for