FSD works with several NGOs toward change at the local level to help eliminate gender bias, environmental degradation, poverty, and many other issues. Our programs promote collaboration to enhance the capacity of individuals and organizations to address these pressing issues.
- India is a great place for an international development internship due to its grassroots and government efforts which make strides to rectify poverty-related issues.
- Udaipur is located in the northwestern part of Rajasthan, and is known for its mystical architecture, green forests, spiritual depth, and cultural diversity.
- Work side-by-side with our partner organizations working in one or more of our many sectors: health, youth and education, gender equity, microfinance, human rights, community development and/or environmental issues.
- Decentralize control of natural resources to protect the rights of marginalized, rural communities, while educating and empowering individuals to assert their goals.
- Provide entrepreneurial skills training to conduct feasibility studies, perform cost/benefit analyses, write business plans, acquire financing, and initiate start-ups.