Internship in Indonesia by Asia Internship Program

AIP Dinner 2017
AIP Dinner 2017
Bike Trip
Bike Trip

Indonesia is a truly hidden gem in the Southeast Asia. This tropical country has become one of the most desirable destinations to do an internship. We highly encourage you to explore everything that Indonesia has to offer when you have leisure time away from your internship. Besides the famous Bali, there are so many incredible places to visit and things to experience in Indonesia, from hiking up scenic volcanoes such as Mt. Bromo to witnessing the living dragons on Komodo Island.

With AIP, your ideal internship in Indonesia will become possible. Our experienced internship placement team and network of partner companies are guaranteed to accommodate your specifications. Your internship in Indonesia will build a strong foundation for your future career.

Our Indonesia internship program offers:

• Visa Assistance
  • 24/7 Emergency Assistance
  • Social Activities & Trips

Letizia

Finding an awesome architecture internship isn’t hard with AIP!!

My lecturer told me that I would be able to do my internship abroad and I already knew it: I wanted to go to Asia. I wanted to live in Asia for a few months, because this culture is so different from my own and I wanted to experience that myself.

But since it is very difficult to find an internship in the field of architecture, and even harder to find one abroad, I needed a mediator. After spending some hours on Google, I decided to choose for Asia Internship Program. My main reason for choosing this company is that they provide customized internships in many countries in Asia. It was hard for me to choose one specific country, but I decided to choose Indonesia because I like the sea and I’m only on a small budget. I don’t have any regrets.

I liked my time there. It was very nice to explore the different islands of Indonesia in my free time, the food was delicious and all people were very kind to me as a foreigner. AIP found me a great company with a funny personal supervisor who trained, monitored and guided me throughout my internship. This supervisor had been working in architecture for 10 years so he was very experienced and his English was incredible for an Indonesian person.

If someone asks me if I would recommend AIP for finding you an internship, I won’t hesitate to give them a big ‘YES’. They helped me at all times, from arranging my visa, to finding accommodation, to giving me assistance 24/7. Many thanks to them for giving me the best
period abroad in my life!

Giulia

AIP, the best placement company in Asia!

The best experience I made in my life as a student: choosing for Asia Internship Program! I have literally been searching FOR WEEKS and could't find anything, because it is really hard for me as an engineer-in-progress to find a place anywhere. I knew I really wanted to do an internship in Indonesia, but didn’t know where to start at all.

And then I found the website of AIP. They offer three different packages in Indonesia: placement, standard and signature. I chose the standard package because that included accommodation and networking events as well. AIP helped me really well and offered me assistance in everything I wanted. They replied so fast and I really liked the person I was in contact with.

The only ‘negative’ thing was the Skype meeting. I needed to do a Skype meeting for my application with AIP, in which I would talk to a staff member about my wishes and needs. But unfortunately, this meeting was delayed by ten minutes and also the network connection didn’t work too well. But that’s really the only ‘negative’ I can think of. The rest of the process was basically perfect for me.

And the internship itself: it was so so so great! I could say that it was one of the best experiences in my life. The company was very informal, it felt like home, and I made so many friends within the company, but also on networking events and in my student flat!

Thank you, AIP, for making this possible!

Violet

Travel + Work experience!

When I applied through Asia Internship Program to do a HR internship in Indonesia I was looking to mesh travel and gaining experience to make my LinkedIn profile and resume more impressive. I had indevered to go to Indonesia because it was not the most typical place to see down on a resume so I thought it would be eye catching.

As a person who has never gone anywhere on their own before going to Indonesia I can say that the staff at AIP did a fairly good job when setting me up for my move, the process did take a little longer than I expected but I suppose the visa time is out of their hands, but to be fair I was given precise directions for the visa arrangements.

When I landed in Jakarta I stayed in a hostel in the ‘city centre’ - I had no idea just how massive the city was - the hostel was in a pretty good location for touristic activities but far away from my work, finding a house was a bit stressful just because I had to do it after work and I was just so tired but I found one eventually! Day to day life was pretty pleasant in Indonesia, the people seem very relaxed I wasn’t crazy on the food just because I am a weakling when it comes to spice!

Human Resources suits we down to the ground because I love talking to people and helping people, during my internship I had the opportunity to converse with many international people so I was in my element. It was a great fit for me. While my time here was amazing I am looking forward to going back home and bragging to people about my stint abroad!

Like I said before, the process did take a little longer than I originally thought (I was hoping to start within 3 weeks of applying but was advised that it usually takes up to eight weeks). I would recommend anyone applying to this Program to apply a good bit in advance of the date they wish to start.