• Indonesia

Unpaid
Year Round
Apartment Host Family
Qualifications
  • Current student and at least one year of relevant college/university study in a related field

Pricing

$2,139 USD
Registration fee
- Dedicated intern support
- Comprehensive internship guide
- Reflection learning course
- Pre-departure interview
- Flight and travel insurance deals

Program fee
What's Not Included
Activities Airfare Domestic Airfare Meals Travel Insurance Visa
Jul 27, 2021
Nov 08, 2018

Known for its white sand beaches and stunning scenery, Bali is the perfect place to gain international career experience while immersing yourself in a new culture. Intern Abroad HQ offers the most flexible and affordable internships in Bali, starting from 8 weeks duration.

Choose from 9 unique internships in Bali, all customized and tailored to meet your course credit, academic major or career path requirements. Placements are available in the fields of architecture, engineering, fashion, finance, technology, marketing and more, with flexible start dates available year round.

Outside of your internship, you'll have time to learn about Bali's unique culture and explore its many attractions. At the end, you’ll receive an international reference from your host organization that will help your resume to stand out in front of future employers.

Program Highlights

• Choose from 9 unique internship placements in Bali
  • Placements in Bali begin every Monday throughout the year starting from 8 weeks duration
  • We source and arrange your internship placement from start to finish with fees including airport transfer, orientation, accommodation, and 24/7 local support
  • All interns participate in our reflection-based learning curriculum that fosters the development of transferable soft skills that employers value
  • Explore Bali in your spare time and immerse yourself in the vibrant local culture

Jacqueline

Traveling AND volunteering

I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone. I got exactly what I was looking for in an affordable way. I felt safe, well taken care of, and professional. I didn't want to leave! Traveling AND volunteering really is best way to make somewhere feel like home while bettering yourself simultaneously. The program led me to a lot of soul searching when I need it most. I now have a more clear picture of how I want my life to look! Thanks to this program, I have a more impressive resume and feel more appealing to employers. It h inspired me to keep traveling, but to make sure when I travel I have a purpose. Not just a tourism visa but a volunteer visa! Makes the experience so much more rewarding and worthwhile. Now I get to go home and apply for real jobs feeling motivated by this!

Cheaper price. This would mean less profit margin for the company.
Francesca

I didn't want to leave

Intern HQ gave me the opportunity to see the world in a safe and affordable way! I couldn't imagine my internship without this company, not only was the experience amazing but so was the support. I am so grateful to have the pleasure to use this company and I hope anyone who wants to educate abroad takes the chance to do so. I was able to step out of my comfort zone and meet people from all over the world. I even learned some of the native language.