Most Affordable Internships in Bali with Intern Abroad HQ

financial presentation in Bali
design project in Bali
design project in Bali
Intern Abroad HQ Affordable internships in Bali

The Indonesian island of Bali is known for stunning scenery, diverse arts and vibrant culture. As an internship destination, Bali offers opportunities within a thriving tourism economy and insight into sustainability challenges.

Programs are available from two weeks in the areas of NGO Management & Administration and Tourism & Hospitality Training. Longer internship programs include Event Management, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Marketing and Media, Renewable Energy Engineering, Architecture and Design, Early Childhood and Primary Education, and Endangered Starling Conservation.

Internships through Intern Abroad HQ are flexible and affordable. All programs include a guided reflection course, to foster the acquisition of essential soft skills for better employability and a resilient career. Applications are accepted year-round.

• Receive pre-departure and 24/7 in-country support
  • Customised placements
  • Affordable fees
  • Flexible start dates
  • Short term duration

Jacqueline

Traveling AND volunteering

I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone. I got exactly what I was looking for in an affordable way. I felt safe, well taken care of, and professional. I didn't want to leave! Traveling AND volunteering really is best way to make somewhere feel like home while bettering yourself simultaneously. The program led me to a lot of soul searching when I need it most. I now have a more clear picture of how I want my life to look! Thanks to this program, I have a more impressive resume and feel more appealing to employers. It h inspired me to keep traveling, but to make sure when I travel I have a purpose. Not just a tourism visa but a volunteer visa! Makes the experience so much more rewarding and worthwhile. Now I get to go home and apply for real jobs feeling motivated by this!

Cheaper price. This would mean less profit margin for the company.
Francesca

I didn't want to leave

Intern HQ gave me the opportunity to see the world in a safe and affordable way! I couldn't imagine my internship without this company, not only was the experience amazing but so was the support. I am so grateful to have the pleasure to use this company and I hope anyone who wants to educate abroad takes the chance to do so. I was able to step out of my comfort zone and meet people from all over the world. I even learned some of the native language.

Location:
88 F / 73 F
Airports:
Ngurah Rai International
( DPS )

Bali is known for its diversity of landscape. No matter what kind of natural beauty you find most stunning—mountain ranges, blissful rice fields, serene rivers, gorgeous canyons, and stunning waterfalls—Bali has it all.

About Intern Abroad HQ

At Intern Abroad HQ, we connect students and young professionals with international internship programs. Whether you’re seeking practical experience to support your study, or wanting to enhance your career prospects, Intern Abroad HQ offers a diverse...