International Internships in Ireland

Join International Internships on this internship program that can be taken in the summer or academic year. Ireland internships are geared towards current college students and those that have recent;y graduated. There are a variety of internship options available in cities throughout Ireland. Visit the International Internships website for more information.

• Intern in Dublin, Sligo, Galway, or many other cities throughout Ireland. Intern where you've always wanted to in Ireland!
  • There are countless internship fields available in Ireland, pick the internship that works for you!
  • Ireland internship options are customizable! That means pick what services you like and leave what you don't!
  • International Internships works with a variety of companies throughout Ireland to help you find your ideal internship!
  • Explore Ireland! Visit some historic sites and build long-term friendship!

emlovescandy

Life changing experience!

After an initial rough patch of finding a location to do my environmental internship, I was finally placed in Easkey, Co. Sligo, Irelandistory!. I wasn't sure what to expect when I got there... However, it was the best summer of my life.

I was placed at the Family Resource Centre and did research on radon in the area. The staff at the Centre was extremely helpful and always willing to take me to places to tour.

The family I lived with was just as helpful. They took me to family events with them and I felt as if I belonged.

The only thing I would have done differently is to have spent more time researching my family history!

The overall experience helped me understand my professional goals. My education helped me in preparation for the research I needed to do, but the life experience was worth the time and effort I put into making this happen.