Global Entrepreneur Internships with The Intern Group

Final Places Available for Summer Internships

There are only a couple of places remaining for The Intern Group's summer internship programs. Apply now to intern abroad this summer!

The Intern Group offers successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable entrepreneurship experience in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Latin America. During your internship abroad, you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career. Your internship will make you stand out from your peers.

We offer international entrepreneurship internships in exciting startups around the world in sectors including finance, green energy, technology, and social entrepreneurship. By interning with influential leaders and growing businesses, an international entrepreneurship internship will be the catalyst for your professional development and successful career.

Romain

Practicing English in the field

My 6 months duration stay in Dublin was supposed to be only focused on learning the language but I discovered The Intern Group at the occasion of an entrepreneurs meetup. Iolanda and Katlin presented the program very well and it caught my attention. Despite my imperfect english I decided to give it a try and rapidly got involved in the process. I ended up in the perfect field for me (the startup world) since I'm aspiring to become a serial entrepreneur. It was a great experience to work in this field even before starting my Business Adminitration Bachelor in Switzerland. Because I was already living in Dublin, I could enjoy my own accommodation and din't need much support but the Intern Group Team was always available and willing to help or entertain. Since it is difficult to have interesting work experiences in Switzerland, I will definitely recommend the program to my like-minded friends!

At least in Switzerland, people are not used to be sold such programs online. More face to face skype calls could be enjoyable to guide them through the process (instead of emails/videos).
Sophie

Interngroup Review

I really enjoyed my internship and it was such a valuable experience for me to work abroad and immerse myself in a totally different culture. I interned in a Fin-tech startup and was doing all kinds of things from marketing to new office floor planning, from issuing customer receipts to auditing their profit and loss balance, I have learned so many from doing various tasks. I also got to learn a bit about the startup ecosystem in London, which is really cool.

Apart from working, I love the group of friends that I made through this program. We are all experiencing the same thing and it is always good to have people who can travel together with you and support you through highs and lows. I enjoyed the social events that Interngroup provided for us. It is a great mix and match for culture experience and nature exploration.

As much as I love about the location for my accommodation, I am not a big fan of having house keeping service every week to clean my room. I have lost some coins and the fact that every week there are people coming into my room just makes me very uncomfortable. I am hoping in the near future the program can provide several accommodation options for people to choose, rather than arrange for us without giving us alternatives.
William

Must Go To Medellin

I had a fantastic time in Medellin. If you're looking for an energetic, bustling, friendly city. Well Medellin is what you are looking for. With the support of the Intern Group and the general friendliness and happiness of the locals, you'll find it easy to mix into Paisa (Nickname for people from Medellin) life.

You are immediately greeted with very helpful, kind Intern Group staff where you're allocated into very nice accommodation in the high end of Medellin. Events are organised on a regular basis where Interns are entertained. Also with the location of Medellin and the flexibility that the Intern Group give you, travelling around the beautiful country of Colombia easy.

You'll meet great people and I highly recommend going to Medellin and doing the internship.

Shanell

A dream come true

If you are looking for a program where you will be able to grow as a person, have the liberty to make your own decisions, but also have a full staff ready to help you then the Intern Group is definitely it!

I knew I wanted an experience abroad, but I wanted to make sure that I did it with the right program. After researching and reading endless reviews, I decided that Intern London was the best choice. Once I got to London, I was able to experience for myself all that Intern London had to offered. From a warm welcome with the staff and other interns, to countless meet ups arranged by our Experience Coordinator in different parts of London. They even made sure I had the best way to get to my internship!

If I have to say what is the one thing I enjoyed the most about living in London is definitely walking in the streets and hearing at least five different languages being spoken at the same time! It might be a simple thing, but it makes me smile even thinking about it. London is full of people from every part of the world, so yes it is definitely the place where you can make some international friends!

Will

A truly exceptional experience for work, language and travel.

I found each and every dimension of my programme stimulating, interesting, challenging and fun. The actual intern placement could not have been better. I was with a small company, mentored by the boss personally and welcomed into what was a family atmosphere. I was given tasks more relevant to my skills and interests, including the chance to learn about things the company did when I got interested. I was given projects to assess and recommend how the business could improve and included in external meetings. Away from the job, I took an accelerated spanish language course, which was very well run and supported my daily work. The organised social events were always fun and included new activities. However, it was the ability for me to organise some events myself, such as an intern football league, which I thought exceptional. From my base in Medallin I travelled to numerous locations and developed confidence to meet and get to know other travellers as I ventured north and south.

There was a mix up upon arrival around accomodation, I was allocated to a block with low occupancy, infrequent concierge and lower grade than the majority of other interns already on site. There was no explanation as to the rationale for this or what would happen going forward. I found this experience very upsetting and almost casued me to abandon the intern programme. Once Real Gap managed to contact me and provide answers and other interns arrived in my block, the situation changed dramatically for the better. My suggestion would be to increase the support and communication for new arrivees to ensure they begin without such difficulty.

About The Intern Group

The Intern Group is one of the leading providers of international internships. Our programs are located in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia & Latin America. We place participants from all over the world in international internships that propel...