• Online

Stipend
Academic Year Fall J-Term Maymester Spring Summer Winter Year Round

Pricing

1999
All students are eligible to receive a stipend from their host startup company - usually between $300-500/mo; additional scholarships are available as well.
Feb 14, 2022
Nov 11, 2022
4 travelers are looking at this program

Sage Corps’ Online Career Accelerator Program provides students with a structured program to navigate their career path. As a part of the program, you will build skills for trending jobs through 50+ hours of our online curricular modules (academic credit is available), complete a virtual internship experience at a global startup company, and attend online professional events with alumni of our program, who now work at top companies such as Nike, Google, McKinsey, JP Morgan, Accenture and more.

Program Highlights

• Complete 50+ hours of hard skill training in selected professional verticals (e.g. digital marketing, data analytics, sales, UX/UI design, business analytics & finance, and software development)
  • Complete an internship with an exciting, early-stage startup from around the world where you’ll get to work on meaningful projects alongside entrepreneurs
  • Save time and money while learning about the modern workplace on a flexible schedule
  • Participate in networking and industry events around the world with your startup via virtual conferences, sessions, and webinars
  • Earn 3-6 hours of transferable academic credit*

• Content 5
  • Engagement 5
  • Platform 5
Jennifer

Remote Internship - Best "Next Step"

The Sage Corps Program was the best next step for me as a college graduate. I have a psychology background and a lot of research experience that have aided me in my experience with Marketing. In addition, Sage Corps has given me that solid foundation of training and experience to confidently enter the field. I have stayed on with the company I interned for as a content writer and marketer and couldn't be more excited about the possibilities/flexibility I have through remote work. Amazing program!

Pros
  • Remote - Create your own office space at home or coffee shop!
  • Wear multiple hats - dive in to various tasks and learn new things.
  • Network - You'll build connections all throughout this program!
Cons
  • N/A
  • N/A
  • N/A
1 person found this review helpful.