Virtual (Online) Internships in Japan

Work from Home Online Internship Zentern
Work from Home Online Internship Zentern
Zentern Virtual Internships in Japan
Zentern Virtual Internships in Japan

It's here! Zentern is bringing you a whole new type of work experience.

Virtual or online internships allow you to improve your resume and work with a company located in Japan all without having to leave your home. Japanese fluency is not required and part-time positions are available as well.

This means you can still go to school, travel or continue your piano lessons while getting international work experience under your belt.

However, if you are looking for excuses to escape the yearly family holiday trip or for anyone needing some fresh air, our other internship in Japan Programs might be a better fit.

• Guaranteed Online Internship Placement
  • Budget-friendly placements!
  • Japanese Language Lessons
  • Online Workshops and Seminars
  • Discounts on Japanese products and our other Internship Programs

Chloey

Online Internship Business and Psychology

This was my first real internship and doing it online was better than I expected. My team was great and my supervisor made sure that I was involved as much as possible. Currently I am studying business and psychology so I was able to help out my company with consumer behavior, product research, analytics, etc. My supervisor made sure to create a work schedule and deadlines. I felt I spent my time so well, especially in this situation with the whole COVID chaos going on globally.
Time flew so fast and I had no problem with the time difference. My company also organized online events after work which were really fun! Thank you!

I have learned so much through this experience even if it was remotely. My resume now contains international experience and I wish I had done this sooner. Just give it a try, it's definitely worth the investment!