View Other Details
Gain valuable industry experience and meet academic requirements without leaving home through our Virtual Internships. Promising optimum flexibility, the program is built around your schedule and ensures regular contact with the supervisor via phone calls, video calls, instant messaging, and emails. You’ll have access to a software application that tracks your hours, tasks, and any requirements.
Intern NZ & Intern OZ offers remote placements across a wide range of areas, including Business, Computer Science, Environmental Research, Journalism, Human Resources, Public Relations, and Web Design. All internships are primarily project based and all communication with your host company is carried out via online platforms, such as WhatsApp, Skype, and email. Commit for 6, 8, 10, or 12 weeks and work for 15, 20, 25, or 30 hours each week.
- Guarantee optimum flexibility in your location and working hours.
- Work with complete autonomy and independence while on a virtual internship, allowing you to improve your self-discipline.
- Develop your time management, communication, digital, and problem-solving skills while working remotely.
- Receive a certificate of completion and a valuable reference on your CV.
- Start building your career path while working from home or anywhere in the world.