View Other Details
The 8-week internship experience places together small groups of students from the US and abroad with a host company located in Africa, Asia, Europe, or South America, to address a business problem or need related to sustainability around the world. The diverse student teams collaborate virtually with one another on company-assigned project work while having regular weekly contact with company hosts and academic mentors. In addition, students will participate in cross-cultural collaboration sessions, cultural activities, and reflection conversations. Host companies and project work relates to UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- The program offers a global platform for students to work with diverse teams.
- Interns work with real companies around the world on consulting projects that contribute to the company's mission.
- Interns gain valuable soft-skills and professional skill development through intercultural interactions with people from different continents.
- Project work relating to the UN Sustainable Development goals will help students to learn about and contribute toward the development of sustainable business practices.
- Along with professional activities, students participate in interactive cultural activities, cross-regional collaboration sessions, and mentorship sessions with local cultural experts.