Vol-Intern Abroad Opportunities for Students of All Majors

World of Need
World of Need
World of Need Vol-Intern!

World of Need offers a first-hand experience that will improve your language skills, change the way you see the world, and leave you better prepared to enter your career field post-grad! Vol-Interns will live alongside other young leaders and community members and are fully integrated into the daily functions of World of Need's work on the ground with our partnering communities. Weeks are spent collaborating with community leaders and nonprofits to plan and facilitate community projects, while weekends are for exploring!

This unique Vol-internship program is designed to create the most impactful experience for you and the communities you’ll serve. Student Vol-interns are equipped and inspired to continue their work in a variety of career fields after the completion of their programs!

• Vol-Intern Programs for Students of ALL MAJORS
  • Gain Experience in your Career Field
  • Improve your Language Skills
  • Affordable Programs
  • You will receive a Certificate of Completion and Letter of Recommendation upon completion of your Program

Moniece

Great experience in Costa Rica!

I had a blast on my program in Costa Rica with World of Need! I got to work on a community project that was focused on my career interests in education. I gained so much experience, it really helps that they equip you with everything you need to excel in your career well after your program is over. The Letter of Recommendation that I received and the experience I gained helped me to land my current job! I'd recommend their programs to students who are eager to get hands-on experience and travel!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
In my spare time, I was able to organize and hold yoga classes for the women in the community!
Nicole

Best cultural immersion experience!

When I went to Peru with World of Need last Summer it was my first time going to another country so I was a little nervous and full of uncertainties but I can honestly say that I had the most amazing experience! World of Need allows you to works directly with the local community and community leaders, it really becomes a family-like environment! You eat what the locals eat and really become involved and are able to impact the everyday life of the community! I only had a 3 weeks stay but I so wish I had stayed longer! They even do this awesome thing where they lower the price of your next trip with them once you've already completed a program with them so I am planning on going abroad with them again soon!

Just jump right in and enjoy the experience for what it is! Take ALL of it in and make sure to take lots of pictures for memories because it goes by so quickly!