- South Africa
- Cape Town
View Other Details
- Background or experience in environmental science, biology or similar field
- Preferably experience in gardening, growing vegetables or permaculture
- Hands-on mentality and love working in a team
We have some exciting environmental internships with NGOs in Cape Town that focus on urban greening, food security, horticulture, and environmental education. If you’re studying environmental sciences, biology, horticulture or a related field and are interested in doing an internship abroad, we have some great opportunities for you.
- Get a thorough understanding of the organization's methods, goals, and operations.
- An opportunity to put your skills into practice.
- Well-structured and guided internship that will meet your desired learning outcomes while getting a valuable work experience.
- Contribute to a worthwhile environmental cause.
- Work and live and in a beautiful part of Africa.
"They gave me the opportunity to work and develop my skills with them on a project that suited my background. I am beyond thankful to and I will never forget the wonderful people I met." - Robby, United States, Urban Greening Internship
- Flexible start and end dates.
- Duration from 8-26 weeks.
- Opportunity to be a large part of a small team.