2021 – the Year that Matters; the Job that Matters– Teach English – HIRING NOW!
Seeking educators, innovators, doers – and those in between trying to define themselves – for a job that matters. Teach English in China with EF and experience first-hand the impact you can have on a child’s education, while developing yourself personally and professionally through the support of EF’s global network and training. Adventure awaits abroad. Join us.
What can you do in a year?
• Start fresh: do something you can be proud of
• Boost your CV: add international experience to your skill set
• Make a difference: help kids achieve their full potential
• Expand your network: form multicultural & multinational friendships
• Travel for fun: explore places in China & Asia
No teaching experience? No Chinese? No problem! All you need is:
• A passport & bachelor’s degree from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
• ESL certification (EF can sponsor)
• Commitment to work abroad for 1 year
What will you do?
• Teach English to kids ages 3-18
• Leverage EF’s award-winning multi-media tech & curriculum in the classroom
• Participate in engaging social activities with kids
• Our mission is “Opening the World through Education” – our teachers are core to that mission
• Global presence in 50+ countries and 60+ cities across China
• Largest privately owned education company in the world, and a sponsor of 7 Olympic games
Make it matter. Join us in our mission of opening the world through education – and live it for yourself. Be part of our international team and make an impact!
- Have a bachelors degree (any major accepted)
- Want to live abroad for at least one year
- Are adventurous and open-minded
- Have a clear background
- Have a TEFL certification (You don't? Don't worry, we offer free sponsorship)
- Are a passport holder from: the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (due to visa regulations)
Comprehensive, monthly, employment package up to 16,400rmb includes:
- Basic Salary of 12,000 - 13,000 RMB based on experience and qualifications
- Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,950 RMB per month for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools
- 667 RMB monthly flight allowance
- 10,000 RMB salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
- Sponsored accreditations including Trinity CertTESOL, Cambridge TKT, Trinity DipTESOL and DELTM
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social events
- Teacher advantages discount program
- Job rotation program