Warm greetings from Korvia!
Korvia is accepting applications year-round for Public School Program (EPIK, GOE, GEPIK), Private Academy, International School and more.
To find out more about what the programs are all about, please go to www.korvia.com and apply today!
If you waste no time in building professional relationships with Korvia, you can apply online by submitting your application through the "Apply Now" button.
Now is the perfect time to take a first & big step further towards your dream of teaching in Korea.
Why hesitate? Start the teaching journey right here with Korvia!
Why Apply with Korvia
Along with hands-on experience, Korvia knows the timeline and will make sure you will never get left behind or lost in the process. We also take your personal circumstances and situations into account and make sure you complete everything that you'll need to succeed! With Korvia by your side, you will always have a liaison to help you through the process and make your dream of coming to Korea a reality!
Additionally, Korvia provides you with the following:
- One-on-One Program Consultation & Interaction with a Friendly Recruiter
- Application & Document Guidance
- Always a Plan B
- Korvia Orientation before Placement (SIM Card & KEB Hana Bank Account & Korean Language Lesson)
- Korvia Teachers Parties
- Thriving Korvia Online Community (Korvia EPIK & Korvia Teachers on Facebook, Kakao)
- Korvia Welcome Package
- Follow-up after Placement
- Be a citizen of one of the 7 native English speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand)
- 3-4 Year Bachelor's Degree in Any Field
- Have NO Criminal Record (Misdemeanors or felonies)
Salaries generally start from 2.0 million Korean Won a month but supplemented with a teaching certification or valid teaching experiences, they go up all the way to 2.7 million Korean Won a month.
* Final Salary level depends on individual's qualifications & experience.
- Airfare Provided
- Medical Insurance / National Pension Covered
- Severance Pay
- Settlement Allowance
- Renewal Allowance
- Paid Vacation + National Holidays
- Fully-furnished Single Housing Provided
- Income Tax Exemption (US, AU, NZ, UK, SA, IR citizens only)
- Orientation before Placement
* Benefits are subject to changes depending on the program you choose to pursue.