- Be a citizen of one of the 7 native English speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Attended an English-Medium school from grades 7-12
- 3-4 Year Bachelor's Degree in Any Field
- Have NO Criminal Record (Misdemeanors or felonies)
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certification
- Housing Provision
- Entrance Allowance to help you get settled
- 26 Vacation Days
- Severance Payment
- Medical Insurance Support
- Week-Long Orientation
- Work/Life Balance
We are a recruiting company based in Seoul, THE metropolitan as well as capital city of South Korea. We help teachers that are interested to come and teach in Korea to find a job that will be perfect for them. We provide schools from both private and public sectors, so as a teacher, they will have a wide range of choices!
To find out more about what the programs are all about, please go to our website for more information.
Korvia is one of the exclusive partners with the EPIK program. If you want to have the perfect application, we are just the team you are looking for! Don't worry, if you apply with us, we will guide you - step by step.
Applications for Spring 2024 will be starting soon! August is just a few weeks away, and if you want to get a head start and get assistance through the EPIK program, we are the team you want! Korvia has several years of experience with EPIK, and we have helped hundreds of applicants get accepted into the program. The Korvia team are experts in the field and we will make sure to help you from start to finish.
Why hesitate? Start the teaching journey right here with Korvia!
Why Apply with Korvia
Along with hands-on experience, Korvia knows the timeline and will ensure you will never get left behind or lost in the process. EPIK may be a daunting experience for some since there might be more things to prepare for each individual. We take your personal circumstances and situations into account and ensure you complete everything you'll need to succeed. With Korvia by your side, you will always have a liaison to help you through the process and make your dream of coming to Korea a reality.
Additionally, Korvia provides you with the following:
- One-on-One Program Consultation & Interaction with a Friendly Recruiter
- Application & Document Guidance
- Always a Plan B
- Korvia Orientation before Placement (SIM Card)
- Korvia Teachers Parties
- Thriving Korvia Online Community (Korvia EPIK & Korvia Teachers on Facebook, Kakao)
- Korvia Welcome Package
- Follow-up after Placement
So please consider applying! If one thing does not work out, then we will always suggest another. Thanks to our networking, we have jobs readily available for teachers every semester. We will try to find a job that's perfect for you so that you can truly enjoy your experience in Korea.