- Be a citizen of one of the 7 native English speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand)
- 3-4 Year Bachelor's Degree in Any Field
- Have NO Criminal Record (Misdemeanors or felonies)
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certification
- Housing Provision
- Entrance Allowance to help you get settled
- 26 Vacation Days
- Severance Payment
- Medical Insurance Support
We are a recruiting company based in Seoul, THE metropolitan as well as capital city of South Korea. We help teachers that are interested to come and teach in Korea to find a job that will be perfect for them. We provide schools from both private and public sectors, so as a teacher, they will have a wide range of choices!
To find out more about what the programs are all about, please go to our website for more information.
Korvia is proud to announce the exclusive partnership with the EPIK program. If you want to have the perfect application you can have, we are just the team you are looking for! Don't worry, if you apply with us, we will guide you through - step by step.
There is still plenty of time to fill out the application so register before it's too late! If you waste no time in building professional relationships with Korvia, you will have more time to get accepted into your preferred program. Remember, Time Is Money! you can apply online by submitting your application through the "Apply Now" button.
Why hesitate? Start the teaching journey right here with Korvia.
Why Apply with Korvia
Along with hands-on experience, Korvia knows the timeline and will make sure you will never get left behind or lost in the process. EPIK may be daunting experience for some, since there might be more things to prepare for each individual. We take your personal circumstances and situations into account and make sure you complete everything that you'll need to succeed. With Korvia by your side, you will always have a liaison to help you through the process and make your dream of coming to Korea a reality.
Additionally, Korvia provides you with the following:
- One-on-One Program Consultation & Interaction with a Friendly Recruiter
- Application & Document Guidance
- Always a Plan B
- Korvia Orientation before Placement (SIM Card)
- Korvia Teachers Parties
- Thriving Korvia Online Community (Korvia EPIK & Korvia Teachers on Facebook, Kakao)
- Korvia Welcome Package
- Follow-up after Placement
So please consider applying! If one thing does not work out then we will always suggest another. Thanks to our networking, we have jobs readily available for teachers every semester. We will try to find a job that's perfect for you, so that you can truly enjoy your experience in Korea.