- A bachelor degree in any major
- If your major isn't education, you need a TEFL/TESOL of at least 100hrs
- Salary from 2,200,000won to 2,950,000won
- Rent-free single furnished apartment
- Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
- 26 working days paid vacation + national holidays (7 weeks in total)
- 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
- 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
- Medical contributions
- Pension contribution
- Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Stanley Locking Vacuum Tumbler & other goodies)
- Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
- KH Premier Support Services Throughout
We provide government public schools each month.
We are sponsored by the Korean government to recruit you - so our services are FREE to you! NEVER pay for recruitment services.
We work with more education offices than any other recruitment company, and we therefore have more public schools jobs than any other recruitment company out there today.
We are owned & operated by UK nationals. We are a registered company in South Korea.
To teach conversational English to Elementary, Middle or High School Students. The position is Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm - no weekends are required. Each week, you would be responsible of providing 22 classes and 1 class is 40-50mins.
Teachers on average renew at our schools, so the level of job satisfaction is very high.