Now is the time to start the application process to teach English in South Korea for Spring 2020! Our team at Greenheart Travel can help you navigate the complicated application and documents process!
Greenheart Travel partners with the Korean Ministry of Education to provide teaching opportunities for native English speakers seeking teaching positions, cross-cultural experiences and adventure!
Program at a Glance:
- Paid English teaching positions throughout South Korea
- Guaranteed minimum salary of 1.8 million KRW per month (~$1,600 USD)
- FREE private accommodations
- Public school placements
- Airfare reimbursement, Paid Vacation, Contract Completion bonuses
- Personal attention and support from an experience Greenheart Travel program manager
Program Dates: August 2020 – August 2021
We have 10+ years of experience with the complicated EPIK application process. Apply with us to ensure you don't waste valuable time and money on the application process and required visa documents.
Application Fee: $75 USD
This fee is waived for anyone who takes a TEFL/TESOL course through Greenheart Travel.
Read all of our Teach English in Korea reviews on GoOverseas here: https://www.gooverseas.com/teach-abroad/south-korea/greenhe…
- Excellent Personal support from a program manager throughout the application process
- One-on-One Advising Session with Greenheart Travel program manager
- Exclusive tips and prep questions for your job interview
- Access to 11+ guides and tools for each part of the application process
- Personal reminders throughout the application process to keep you on the right track
- Informative forum webinars for each step of the application process
- Tips and resources to expedite your documents
- Discounted document processing services through approved vendors
- Alternative program opportunities in South Korea if you are not selected
Upon acceptance on the program, you will also receive:
- Comprehensive pre-departure support, including cultural and logistical training
- Continued support throughout your contract in South Korea
- Access to the Greenheart Travel Alumni Program
- Discounts for future Greenheart Travel programs