- Citizen of the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand
- Bachelor’s degree
- 21-40 years of age
- Clean criminal background check
- Minimum 120 hours accredited TEFL certification approved by ITA. If you are not TEFL-certified, ITA offers award-winning TEFL courses online and in 20+ locations. SAVE UP TO $400 when enroll for your TEFL course and job placement together.
- A program fee is required to receive a guaranteed job placement. Please click the button and download our free guide to learn more.
- SALARY: Most teaching jobs available through placement pay $1,600 to $1,900 USD per month with 15 paid days off per year (10 National Holidays and 5 vacation days). Most teachers can save $2000 or more annually.
- CHOICE: We match you with teaching positions that meet your preferences for location and other variables, including options for teaching in a public school or a private English language school (Eikawa).
- FLEXIBILITY: Working with a network of more than 100 vetted schools, we can offer a wide variety of teaching positions with starting dates throughout the year. Also, friends & family can typically get placed together!
- CULTURAL TRAINING: Your job placement includes 40 hours of training in Japanese history, culture and language, including a week of in-country orientation with special excursions, trainings & social events.
- END-TO-END SUPPORT: From pre-departure visa assistance & interview prep to 24/7 support available once you begin your teaching job.
- MANAGEABLE WORK HOURS & CLASS SIZE: Your teaching job will consist of a 40-hour work week, including 20-30 hours of actual class time. Class sizes range from 20-30 students per class in public schools, or 5-15 students at Eikewas (private schools).
- PERSONALIZED PRE-DEPARTURE ASSISTANCE: Receive one-on-one support for obtaining and processing all necessary paperwork for interviews, visas, and work permits.
For those seeking the adventure and personal growth of teaching English abroad without the hassles of dealing with confusing international job markets, International TEFL Academy offers guaranteed job placements for teaching English in Thailand, Korea, and Japan.
Receive a guaranteed job placement for a paid position teaching English in Japan. Based on your preferences for schools based on location, size, and age level, we will match you with opportunities in schools within our network of more than 150 schools (both private and public schools) that have been thoroughly vetted and provide top-level salaries, working conditions, and benefits based on local market standards.
Salary: Most teaching jobs available through placement pay $1,600 to $1,900 USD per month with 15 paid days off per year (10 National Holidays and 5 vacation days). Most teachers can save $2000 or more annually.
Your program fee includes a guaranteed placement and full end-to-end support, including visa support, cultural training & excursions, resume building, interview coaching, assistance finding accommodations, contract reviews, and 24/7 support access throughout your teaching placement in Japan.