Korean Horizons provides government public schools for the peak seasons of March & September and also we provide government public schools for the off season periods as well. We have public school positions throughout the entire year.
We work with more education offices than any other recruitment company, and we therefore have more public schools jobs than any other recruitment company out there today.
We are a recruitment company which officially works with EPIK. We also officially work with the Chungnam Office of Education and the Gyeongnam Office of Education.
Also - the Gyeonggi (GEPIK) program has decided to ask for teachers from EPIK; so if you want to be near Seoul and in a Public School - Apply with Korean Horizons! We can make it happen for you!
We are owned & operated by UK nationals. We are a registered company in South Korea.
To be eligible, you need :
1. To be from or be educated within the USA, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
2. Have a clean criminal background.
• Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 26 working days paid vacation + 15 national holidays (7 weeks in total)
• Medical contributions
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
• Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school
• Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Lonely Planet Travel Guide, a Stanley Vacuum Flask & other goodies)
• Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.