View Other Details
Want to add some international experience to your college life? Want to enhance your intercultural communication skills? Want to take courses in a historical yet modern city? Spend a fall or spring semester (or both!) at G-MEO's Chengdu American Center on Sichuan University's gorgeous campus in the dynamic and historical provincial capital, Chengdu - hometown of pandas!
There's no language requirement to take English-taught courses through accredited American universities in academic fields such as Business, International Studies, Economics, Nursing, China Studies, Psychology, Criminal Justice, and Internship.
The program comes with:
- Activities and excursions, including a 4-day trip to another Chinese city and a visit to the Chengdu Giant Panda Research Base
-Housing and international insurance
- Generous scholarships and financial awards available, including 15,000 RMB (~$2,200) upon program completion for each G-MEO participant from the Chengdu Mayor's Office
- Get the chance to receive scholarships and financial awards.
- No Chinese language requirements
- Attend English-taught classes and Chinese language classes throughout your stay.
- Activities and excursions, such as Giant Panda Research Base
- Participate in activities and excursions, including a visit to the Giant Panda Research Base.